Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Do You Drive Or Ride ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Pics of my cars (F430 (2x), 599, 997 GT3 RS, SL550, CLK63... (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35755)

TT 12-23-2006 03:26 AM

Merry Xmas Mike! May 2007 bring new cars to your garage ;)

davide 12-23-2006 07:03 AM

Merry Christmas to you too!

magwheel 12-23-2006 07:18 AM

Santa Claus.....

How about that.... I just got a great Christmas Wish from Mexico, Switzerland, the Czech Republic (Forgot to add!) and Sweden! So it's true..... "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!" Ho... ho... ho! :x-mas: Thank you guys, Michael

MIHALS 12-23-2006 08:54 AM

you forgot the previous page :cry:

:mrgreen:

stmoritzer 12-23-2006 12:36 PM

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Michael!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/164413nx.png

magwheel 12-23-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIHALS
you forgot the previous page :cry:

:mrgreen:

My humble apology! :hello: I corrected my omission.... check the post again! And a double Merry Christmas back to you! :x-mas: :x-mas: Michael

magwheel 12-23-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TT
Merry Xmas Mike! May 2007 bring new cars to your garage ;)

Thank you TT. That was kind of you to send me a Christmas wish back. I hope everything is merry and bright with you and yours! “Fröhlichi Wienachte” :x-mas: Michael p.s. Did I get it right? I did a big time search on Google to try and find the right wording!

nthfinity 12-23-2006 06:47 PM

Merry Christmas Michael!

Have a safe holiday, and let us all be thankful that so many we care about are here with us day in and day out. Kinship is the greatest gift that keeps on returning long after our toys have lasted thier usefullness.

Thankyou for bringing your passion to JW with a personal touch that so many don't even know exists. Your time here has no price; my only wish is that you recieve back something from us each time you visit.

Maybe even the ex can be nice for a day or few :P :wink:

gucom 12-23-2006 08:37 PM

Merry Christmas, although i suppose there'll be a seperate thread to wish it to all the JW members :)

BTW i think it should've been Fröhliche Weihnachte, but either way, TT is from the french speaking part of switzerland :wink:

TT 12-24-2006 03:54 AM

Sadly this is the worst Christmas ever for me. A very very very sad one, but don't want to ruin the warm atmosphere in here ;)

Oh, and actually my mother language is italian and I live again in the italian speaking part of Switzerland since July, so it's "Buon Natale" for me ;)

ae86_16v 12-24-2006 04:43 AM

Shout out from California! :D . . . Merry Christmas Michael.

TT. . . hang in there buddy :). We are a community here and we support each other. :)

Wutputt 12-24-2006 10:48 AM

Long time since I visited this thread. Looks like you made some changes to your car line-up. Congratis with the new Mercs and 955TTS and a Merry Christmas ;)

magwheel 12-27-2006 07:08 AM

Thanks For My Belated Christmas Gift!

Hey Everyone, I wanted to thank all of you for the belated Christmas gift you gave me. :clap: Although it was only, (I'm guessing 6-12 hours late), you guys did it. Since March of this year, the Topic I started has received 80,000 hits early Tuesday morning. :crazyeyes:

Your interest in my cars and the reviews I did, has put a huge smile on my face. :D Plus, the various friends I've made from all over the world is a great extra. I'm not a traveler since, (boy I hate to admit this), but I'm 'chicken sh_t about flying. :shocked!: I haven't been in an airplane since 1977. So hearing from people in different countries is kinda my way of being a 'world traveler'!

Again, thank you for the fantastic Christmas present! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and please have a safe, healthy and happy New Year! :smilecolors: Michael p.s. I still owe you guys reviews on the Mercedes SL550 and S550. I'll give you those next month. Thanks again. Michael

Stoopie 12-27-2006 08:12 AM

Lol magwheel you should try flying in airplanes nowadays :D I wasn't even born in 1977 but I am sure the planes are a helluvalot better these days! But then again, if you hate flying, the flying part didn't change. :P

magwheel 12-30-2006 10:37 PM

Almost here!

Well everyone, 2007 is just about here! :bday: I wanted to take the time out from my not so busy schedule and wish all of you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Except for TOBY passing away on Thanksgiving :(, it's been a wonderful year. I hope that everyone else had a great year too!

Everybody take care and stay out of trouble on New Year's night. :drinking: NO drinking and driving! Let the women chauffeur you around! I want to see one and all back here posting and arguing and conversing January 2nd at the latest. It's been my pleasure to meet so many new friends from all over the world. :clap: Since I'm not a traveler anymore, (haven't been in airplane since 1977 cause I'm too chicken sh_t to fly), you given me insights from countries everywhere.

So to all of you from all of us over here at the 'Animal House' :lol:, Happy New Year and may God Bless You for 2007. Michael and Eunice plus our pets Raspberry, Whizzer, Shadow, Cassie (our 4 dogs), Winston (our cat) and Scooter (our wild rabbit). :smilecolors: