Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Do You Drive Or Ride ? (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   'nother new member saying hi... riceburner inside (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4111)

Boltz 03-21-2004 03:08 PM

it gets shot towards the back of the car about 4-5 inches off of the ground. All of that exhaust just goes under the car and dirtys up the frame :wink:

My intake is in the corner of the engine bay and has a 3" ducting going from the the bumper upto the filter so I should be OK...

Ive understood that a lot of you guys dont like me because you think im just an ignorant ricer that likes loud cars.

Graywolf, youve taken one statement that I made about my car that I made jokingly and rung it out until it was bone dry . I drive a H-O-N-D-A, which have no tail-pulling reputation, unlike BMW, Mercedes. And just so you guys know I've never tried to use my car to better my chances with a bird, I shouldnt need any material possesions for that. Im actually a very modest person in non internet forum situations...

but since its not a big deal lets just agree to disagree

you dont like me because I'm a childish ricer that spends more time at wendys trying to race for "respect Yo" than sleeping(lol :wink: )
I think that maybe I shouldnt have tried being a little sarcastic on an internet forum because it is obviously undectecable.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:

Im almost finished with my paintjob, I still need to wetsand and buff it, put the Lip spoiler on and lower it.... I also need to put some civic type r headlights on....

see if this works guys

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287389305
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287381951

RC45 03-21-2004 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boltz
I think that maybe I shouldnt have tried being a little sarcastic on an internet forum because it is obviously undectecable.

Actually - Internet borne sarcasm and wit work very well - all you needed to do was choose and use the appropriate emoticon (smiley - ya dig? ;) ) and then the sarcasm and witticism would have been detected and contextually construed as such... :P

Boltz 03-21-2004 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Quote:

Actually - Internet borne sarcasm and wit work very well - all you needed to do was choose and use the appropriate emoticon (smiley - ya dig? ;) ) and then the sarcasm and witticism would have been detected and contextually construed as such... :P

Im sure that would have helped, but at the time I really didnt care enough. I wasnt aware that I was about to be pounced on repeatedly for that comment. 8) how about that

RC45 03-21-2004 03:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Im sure that would have helped, but at the time I really didnt care enough. I wasnt aware that I was about to be pounced on repeatedly for that comment. 8) how about that

Oh - so NOW you want to have a battle with me....well fuck off then... ...RICER...

RC45 03-21-2004 03:35 PM

See - now I bet you are not sure how to take the above post?

RC45 03-21-2004 03:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh - so NOW you want to have a battle with me... :lol: :wink: :twisted: .well fuck off then... :lol: LOL , j/k hehe ...RICER... :twisted: :shock:

RC45 03-21-2004 03:38 PM

Now you tell me how anyone who has spent more than 8 minutes on the Net in and around chat forums wouldn't see that the extra 5 seconds it takes to add emoticons is worth it - simply to avoid the protracted hassles that always follow this shit... ;)

As you said - the Internet is without emotives - so just add em and be done :)