Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Videogames (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   XBox Live, PC & PS2 Online Racing Schedules (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14367)

nthfinity 08-18-2004 09:15 PM

ok... goal for tonight... move my pc and connection to my 'bedroom' with the xbox, and tv... and finally get my live setup ... er.. setup :-D

ill have an update for my xbox live SN as soon as its going :-D pgr2 players... meet your worst opponent yet ... i mean, best :-P

Daggernite 08-18-2004 09:25 PM

damn I think I should get PGR2 again cuz seems im missing out in all the fun :(
I sold all my xbox games you see. I still got that motogp u get with live if anyone wants to play that? My gamertag is daggernite

vexor 08-18-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daggernite
damn I think I should get PGR2 again cuz seems im missing out in all the fun :(
I sold all my xbox games you see. I still got that motogp u get with live if anyone wants to play that? My gamertag is daggernite

You are missing all the fun, and there are still a lot of pros to race against because they're all waiting for Forza to come out.

BTW, why would you give away PGR2? It's the best online Xbox racing game up to date.

blah 08-18-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nthfinity
ok... goal for tonight... move my pc and connection to my 'bedroom' with the xbox, and tv... and finally get my live setup ... er.. setup :-D

ill have an update for my xbox live SN as soon as its going :-D pgr2 players... meet your worst opponent yet ... i mean, best :-P

already meet him, he claims his left front tire was out :roll:

Daggernite 08-18-2004 09:47 PM

Well originally it was too arcady for me, and I dint play it online cuz everyone crashed into everyone, But if there some serious racers her I'll get it again and see how I can do agasint ya all :)

RC45 08-18-2004 11:24 PM

deleted

RC45 08-18-2004 11:25 PM

deleted

blah 08-18-2004 11:29 PM

Whens a good day for another game for everyone?

vexor 08-18-2004 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah

I'm always on from 2-5 pacific time which is 5-8 eastern time, so if u guys wanna play against me send me an invite.

nthfinity 08-19-2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nthfinity

already meet him, he claims his left front tire was out :roll:

Left front tie-rod... ;) And if I wasn't in last place - y'all couldn't win.. :P

blinker fluid leaks cause me to loose sometimes... but thats only against AI opponents l :lol: mao

im signing off JW until i get the puter moved :-D then ill be setting up my live account

RC45 08-19-2004 12:02 AM

deleted

RC45 08-19-2004 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vexor
Quote:

I'm always on from 2-5 pacific time which is 5-8 eastern time, so if u guys wanna play against me send me an invite.

Now.. (11pm) until about 12:30 or I fall asleep.. which ever occurs first.. LOL :lol:

SFDMALEX 08-19-2004 12:04 AM

Ya'll are a bunch of fucking pussies :twisted: Have to play this arcade shit to remain competative.............................sad sad sad!

Now how about some LFS dammit! LFS!........DAMIT

RC45 08-19-2004 12:09 AM

deleted

vexor 08-19-2004 01:22 AM

sry I left so quickly RC45, but I just can't stand Cat and Mouse anymore.