Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Porsche (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   st-anger not to come back till summer 05… (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16807)

DMbaseball1604 10-08-2004 02:14 AM

good luck!

Darkel 10-09-2004 07:32 AM

Good bye ! We'll miss your experience and commentaries about the latest Porsche news :(

Fleischmann 10-09-2004 08:04 AM

Thanks for evertything you have done for us, you will be sincerely missed by the community. See ya in mid 2005 :D:D:D *cry's* *waves hand*

sikx5 10-09-2004 08:43 AM

Best of luck on your new project, hope it all goes well for you mate, you will be missed, even by the ferrari community :wink:

Dont worry, 8-10months will fly by when your having fun 8)

TransAm 10-09-2004 10:47 AM

Good luck with your project St Anger, and all the best. Hope to see you back next year!

Mers 10-11-2004 01:41 AM

Alright, good for you St. Anger... I hope u like it above all..

Good Luck, and you'll be missed....!!

HeilSvenska 10-11-2004 01:47 AM

There goes a man for the greater good of the mankind.

DeMoN 10-11-2004 03:01 AM

8 months! you cant be serious. I am sure youll get some SOME little time at least to see whats up with jw?

SPEEDKILLAR 10-11-2004 03:03 AM

Goodluck and don't forget about JW.......like that's ever going to happen. lol

st-anger 10-11-2004 01:05 PM

guys guys guys.......AMAZING....

i´d been very touched by some of the statements posted in here and first i´d like to thank EVERYONE who´s posted something in here for supporting me and all that showed me that i´m not that useless in here...so again, THX guys i appreciated all this very very much... :P

to quickly inform u...
many of u said "have fun....enjoy...." but i´m afraid it´s more the other way round - this time it´s like hell, i don´t know if any of u guys have ever worked 7 days in a row with almost zero sleep and working days with at least 14 hours in two shifts...
so it´s really bad right now and i´m not in the best mood/condition and to top it all off - i´m already in a hurry again because i´ve to do some preparations for tomorrow which´ll take me at least ~4 hours tonight...
had been in michigan/US the whole week long and are now back in europe at the PEG subsidiary - sorry, plz don´t ask, i can´t provide u with any details on my work...

i´m afraid i won´t have more time for now, again, i can´t thank u guys enough - all that means a lot to me i don´t want to name specific names now again but i think all u guys know it... :wink:

:P

finally i hope u guys´ll grant a request.....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE post inside the right topics :!: :!: :!:
again i don´t want to piss anyone but i´ve seen ( and moved :wink: ) quite some topics that should have been posted elsewhere :wink:
so plz matteo and lakatu have an eye on this as well...

in the end - i don´t know when i´ll be back again here, everything i can do is to wish all of u all the best and good health and hope to see all of u back again at PC when things´ll run a bit smoother again....

THX for everything...

yours,

st-anger :)

SFDMALEX 10-11-2004 01:14 PM

THe man has spoken. :) Take care mate, Im sure the reward for all your hardwork will be great.

nthfinity 10-12-2004 03:00 AM

the closest to that ive experienced was in the fiercely competitive ISEF, and later the subsequent NRAO colloquium i presented. but nothing that was for pay. quite difficult on day 5 with 4 hours rest, so i can only imagine what day 7 would be like :? my simpathies for the durress, and stresses of travel
Quote:

had been in michigan/US the whole week long
makes me wonder... naw, unlikely

Chingachgook 10-12-2004 04:20 AM

st-anger, it's a shame you have to stay alone from your family for so much time. It's HARD, very hard working 14 h in a day and have just time to sleep, but when the work will be done, and it'll be for sure a GREAT work, you'll be very happy .. think this, I always think in a positive way because the bad thoughts won't never help.

Good work mate :wink:

See you soon

DJF1 10-15-2004 06:27 AM

Good luck ST.Anger!!!! I bet it will be fun!!!
I know exactly what you mean about time!!! I work on a new and very exiting project for my company which leaves me zero time for anything else... But it is all worth it at the end!!!

coombsie66 10-15-2004 08:59 AM

Stick with it St-anger, and i hope things get better. Never nice being away from the ones you love, and worked to the bone!!
You wouldnt be doing it if it wasnt worth it tho would you ... :wink: :P

Best of luck. :D