Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Video and Picture Links (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fire and Ice(56kbps warning) (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1606)

TT 09-22-2003 05:07 AM

Sure I can :) just PM me and I'll translate to zippo :D

TT 09-22-2003 05:58 AM

Good news zippo!

You can pay also with a cheque! Chingachgook made me read the subscription form you can find in every evo (I subscribed on their site, so I never really read it...)

And:

http://www.flytrap.it/public/ttsib/evosubs.jpg

As you can see there is also a direct debit payment option and a cheque one :)

I hope this can help :D

twboy1999 09-22-2003 04:15 PM

haha good thing i can just buy it off the store with a good price^^
so happy because the EVO magaznie, is priced as same as regular car magzine like car and driver, but the quality of the print and the article is way better then all the american magazines

the only american magazine i like to read is Road&Track

1zippo1 09-22-2003 04:24 PM

That's great news TT, thx a lot for your help guys!!! I'm hoping that you can send me a higher res scan of the subscription form, then I can print it and send it to evo!

This is a bit too low quality to print ...

alondahan 09-22-2003 04:28 PM

you can find the form in any evo issue, and if you don't wnat to cut it, you can scan.

BADMIHAI 09-22-2003 08:37 PM

OMFG that's great!

Those pics are very good!

Chingachgook 09-23-2003 03:09 AM

If someone has a scan with higher quality, please post it so I can subscribe, because I can't really find an Evo issue!

TT told me that you need to cut the subscription form from the magazine...but I want to try to send a scan....it's a pain cut it from the mag!!It's so beautiful!

TT 09-23-2003 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chingachgook
If someone has a scan with higher quality, please post it so I can subscribe, because I can't really find an Evo issue!

TT told me that you need to cut the subscription form from the magazine...but I want to try to send a scan....it's a pain cut it from the mag!!It's so beautiful!

Well after a while we concluded you can also send a scan or copy of it.. sadly I deleted the scans I sent to zippo, I hope he still has them and he can send the better one to you...

Chingachgook 09-23-2003 05:20 AM

Zippo, please If you can...send me the high res scan of the subscription form, you can find my e-mail adress in my profile!

or you can upload in your webspace....

Thanks in advance! :wink:

1zippo1 09-23-2003 08:36 AM

I mailed it to you, let me know if you've recieved the mail. Gonna send in my subscription form today!!! Hope it doesn't take too long to recieve an EVO issue!

TT 09-23-2003 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1zippo1
I mailed it to you, let me know if you've recieved the mail. Gonna send in my subscription form today!!! Hope it doesn't take too long to recieve an EVO issue!

If you're lucky enought, you'll get the next one :) mine arrive usually around the 10th of the month...

alondahan 09-23-2003 11:07 AM

I subscribed in the end of August, but I will only start getting evo from the november issue (which should arrive soon).

DeMoN 09-23-2003 11:41 AM

Is there anyway to get EVO magazine on the US? Is it better than US's Car and Driver?

Anyone know which is better between...

CAR AND DRIVER
MOTOR TREND
ROAD AND TRACK

?

alondahan 09-23-2003 11:59 AM

Evo is far beter than the us mags.
if you want to get evo, you can always subscribe.
between the us mags I like R&T most.

DeMoN 09-23-2003 12:47 PM

Yeah, I just figured this out and I can order EVO and it must be far better since it costs 10 times more for subscription. R and T costs 12$ per year subscription as well as car and driver. Is it worth it paying 120$ for 12 issue? That is a bit more expensive than 10euros in the shop. I think that is too much for me at the moment, considering I already read three times more about cars than I read my homework and college text books =/