Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Favourite TV Shows and Movies (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   X-Men 3: WTF DID THEY DO??!?!?! (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37852)

TeflonTron 05-27-2006 10:09 PM

How can a kid with the power to suppress a Mutant Gene do anything to Juggernaught? He isn't a Mutant.

Sir_GT 05-27-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
How can a kid with the power to suppress a Mutant Gene do anything to Juggernaught? He isn't a Mutant.

Nobody knows that except people who have read the comic books...

TeflonTron 05-27-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_GT
Quote:

Originally Posted by TeflonTron

Nobody knows that except people who have read the comic books...

True. I haven't even seen a single minute of ANY of the X-Men films, and probably won't.

Juggernaught is an aweome character, and possibly my third favourite, behind Deadpool and Gambit.

T-Bird 05-28-2006 03:06 AM

I just saw the movie tonight and I thought it was very good. yeah it sucked that both the professor and Cyclops died before the battle even begun. It was somewhat suprising that kitty was such a big character in this one and what Rogue did? oh and btw where was Nightcrawler...

Zot09 05-28-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Vercetti
I have a feeling though that it wont be the last Xmen movie despite the fact that Marvel had announced from the Xmen 1 that there were going to be only 2 sequels. Do you also have this feeling guys? :P

This is what I thought as well when I left the theater. The ending(both the Charles and Magneto part) left so much open for a sequal, that I think there has to be another.

HeilSvenska 05-28-2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

where was Nightcrawler...
The official game's suppose to explane why he isn't there.

T-Bird 05-28-2006 03:06 PM

soo what was the scene after the credits if I knew there was one I would have stayed.

nthfinity 05-28-2006 04:07 PM

^^^^^^^
PM sent

and by far, this is the best Marvel to movie rendition BY FAR!!!!

i highly recomend the movie, and i will see it again at the cinima :)

T-Bird 05-28-2006 05:02 PM

oh I will be seeing it again aswell probably at the drive in this time though with over the hedge sometime this week.

HeilSvenska 05-28-2006 05:42 PM

^^^ You guys still have drive-in movies?!?!?!!!! They've gone extinct where I live, The OC™

nthfinity 05-28-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska
^^^ You guys still have drive-in movies?!?!?!!!! They've gone extinct where I live, The OC™

New York ?? ;)

there are several Drive In's around here... AM radio, misnitches!

HeilSvenska 05-28-2006 05:46 PM

The OC™, California. Everyone knows where that is...from Fox

T-Bird 05-28-2006 06:19 PM

hell yeah they are still all over the midwest.

antonioledesma 05-28-2006 09:12 PM

shit!! there was a scene after the credits???? :|
damn, I left the first minute after the movie ended.

then I'll have to go another time :mrgreen:

I liked it, even the surprise scenes (you know, some deadtoll), but I don't know if the dark phoenix saga had the same surprises :|

Sir_GT 05-28-2006 10:05 PM

A newspaper in Hong Kong called the film cheesy... same thing I said... maybe it's an asian thing. :|