Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Videogames (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53440)

RC45 01-10-2008 04:33 AM

Update:

COD4 on the PS3 in all its 1080p glory with the FragFX is amazing.

T-Bird 01-11-2008 12:26 AM

see the game is fing amazing I love it. Have you finished it yet?
the story is awesome and the special level after the credits is fun to try to do without getting shot.

HeilSvenska 01-11-2008 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45 (Post 811128)
I struggled to migrate from PC FPS with the mouse to controller FPS on the XB360 and PS3 - so I have recently tried this out, the FragFX:

Its ok - helped me get into Call of Duty 3 and few others.

The mouse part is a little small and light weight compared to a decent PC mouse, but at least it is a mouse.

Now that I have the hang of it, I am quite tempted to try out COD4.

My friend actually has the game on Xbox 360. It doesn't apply to the PC versions, but it's actually quite fun to play in the splitscreen mode only using the knife as the weapon with radar off. S.A.S. vs. Spetsnaz on the ship = scarily fun.

Oh and the campaign mode is so intense. That opening credit...

RC45 01-11-2008 05:39 AM

I just started the SAS/USMC joint mission.

BTW - do you always lose to the nuke and die? Or is there way to succeed before the thing goes off?

Pokiou 01-15-2008 10:49 AM

i think u always lose to it .. its ment to be part of the story line ...

RC45 01-16-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokiou (Post 812970)
i think u always lose to it .. its ment to be part of the story line ...

Oh I get it - a way to stick it to the Yanks and fry them all ;)

Pokiou 01-17-2008 03:46 PM

well they gotta die sometime soon aye :P

T-Bird 01-17-2008 04:47 PM

yeah they always die but you do get revenge in the end :) the game gets better and better.

Erez 03-07-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rave426 (Post 811086)
Bold statement........BF2 is off the chain.

and as someone who played BF2 for a couple of years now i say it.. the only thing missing is vehicles, but maybe thats whats fkn BF2 now days.. tho i love flying, i dont rape.. and too many people do, i've played on a lot of servers that seemed to have very strict policy against rapers, and people do what they please, and it really seems to be the majority..
the only other prob with COD4 Multi i can find is that its seems PB isn't doing a great job and cheating happens, but i guess thats not a curable disease.. and not really a COD4 issue as much as a "people suck\PB" issue..
anywho COD4 is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. and multi Hardcore is even more so, in fact i find myself playing just hardcore now days.. (oh.. and i wish we had honors on PC too, and maybe the ability to put more stuff on the weapon like the red dot as well as the silencer etc..)