Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Porsche (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   st-anger not to come back till summer 05… (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16807)

fedezyl 10-03-2004 04:38 PM

It's sad to see you leave for 8 months mate!! we'll miss you here, whenever you can let us know what the project abroad is about! hehehe

Cheers!

crasherror 10-03-2004 05:11 PM

take care.

Sm@ck 10-03-2004 05:23 PM

have fun, take care...

See you around.

abbor 10-03-2004 06:12 PM

I guess you're facing a lot of fun, as if you didn't do enough fun from before... :)

Have a great time, and JW will be waiting for you.

stradale 10-03-2004 06:21 PM

You will surely be missed! :( Sad that you won't have time for JW for such a long time, but of course I can understand your decision regarding to the job and how you'll fill in the small amount of spare time as a result of that.

I'm sure lakatu and TT will take excellent care of your precious Porsche Central.

Good luck on the new job we'll see you in 8 to 10 months. Take care, mate!

lakatu 10-04-2004 12:19 AM

Well I have know that this day was coming and truthfully it is really kind of sad. We are losing a good friend and a valuable asset to PC and JW. Thank goodness it is temporary :wink: but honestly things won’t be the same without st-anger and 8-10 months is a long time :cry: . I think at least a third if not more of the great content here at PC was provided by st-anger and a huge hole will be left in your absence my friend :wink: .

TT and myself will do what we can to fill in for st-anger in his absence but I think everyone in the PC community and JW for that matter will have to contribute more in order to fill the hole left by st-angers temporary departure.

I wish you the best of luck and know that as a community I think we will do what we can to continue in build PC to be a place where Porsche enthusiast gather to learn from each other.

Keep us up to date as much as your time will allow. We’ll look forward to your return :D :wink: .

zmydust823 10-04-2004 02:05 AM

good luck with everything man..hope ya have fun

SilviaEvo 10-04-2004 02:42 AM

good bye old pal!

Minacious 10-04-2004 03:44 PM

You will definately be missed. Yours is one of those names that just goes along with JW.

skituner 10-04-2004 04:52 PM

thanks for everything and have fun

i dont know what img gunna do when someone starts disising porsche and st. anger isent there to shut them down :cry:

Vansquish 10-04-2004 05:42 PM

Take care and good luck with the new assignment, hope to see you again in a few months!

cooperluke 10-04-2004 06:03 PM

Gee man... When I saw the topic I thought it was some kind of joke...
8-10 months... that is a LOT !!
Where will I get my "Porsche needs" fulfilled...?? Here I hope, TT and Lakatu, you have a big task upon you!!! :)
Well, at least your absence seems to be worthwhile... :)

Hope everything goes well for you!
"See you" in the summer!!

nthfinity 10-05-2004 03:09 AM

st-anger :cry: im glad to have been sparked a great interest in automotive engineering... and i feel i almost wish to change majors... almost, perhaps take on a minor in auto engineering ;) (not to mention learn German)
thanks!

by the time you come back, i hope to know a few more things, and continue contributing as much as i can to PC in your absence... i look forward to many discussions with lakatu :) mabey some st-anger knowlege can rub off on me as well :P

i look forward to your return, after just a few tantalizing previews 8)

dingo 10-05-2004 03:24 AM

Good-bye st-anger....hope you have fun and can't wait for your return, those previews you posted got me excited. :D

gucom 10-05-2004 10:59 AM

Good luck m8 we'll miss your expertise...