Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Top Gear Discussion (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Top Gear Troubles (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46139)

martin100 03-14-2007 03:48 PM

Oh no, not troubles again :( I really hope that the show returns as it was even if it only returns in the autumn. And, of course, the show CAN'T exist without Clarkson, even if Hammond and May stay. There is noone who could possibly replace Clarkson. I really hope he doesnīt resign because that would be the beginning of the final end of the show, which would be a massive loss for all car enthusiasts all over the world :( They canīt simply shut down the best car programme in the world.
But, as the show is very popular and succesful, i donīt think they will shut it down. They just canīt :wink:

Pokiou 03-14-2007 06:07 PM

Worse comes to worse.. i can take Jeremy Clarkson's place and drive cars for him.

i can be bias also and entertaining :P

But seriously i dont think he will leave until he cant walk anymore... and if he does. Tiff should replace him.

Pok

Pokiou 03-14-2007 09:16 PM

fudge hybrid cars lol man i drive the loudest..biggest sucking turbo cars ever made from the land of whale hunting jap's lol ....plus i run my cars rich for the back fire affect :P

Pok

ae86_16v 03-19-2007 09:33 PM

He will be back. . .

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/03/19/c...r-will-return/

Firdosh7747 03-19-2007 09:34 PM

in the falL!!!! thats tooo! long!

SPEEDKILLAR 03-19-2007 09:38 PM

As a topgear fan I don't care that much anymore, I mean, we all have seen the last shows, very little car related and too much "BS" :roll:

TopGearNL 03-19-2007 09:45 PM

Its going to be a looong wait, but at least they are coming! :x :wink:

HeilSvenska 03-19-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
As a topgear fan I don't care that much anymore, I mean, we all have seen the last shows, very little car related and too much "BS" :roll:

GASP! A nonbeliever! Boil him in oil!!!

SPEEDKILLAR 03-19-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska
Quote:

Make that olive oil please :P

But no really, the last shows were amuzing in a funny way, but not car related like it should be

HeilSvenska 03-19-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Make that olive oil please :P

But no really, the last shows were amuzing in a funny way, but not car related like it should be

Car related enough. They did only have 6 episodes. And to be frank there weren't that important of cars that came out last oh... 10 months or so.

SPEEDKILLAR 03-19-2007 10:34 PM

^^^partially true, just hopes next time(a long time wait) they start to work "seriously".

Pokiou 03-19-2007 10:36 PM

I got top gear withdrawal syndrome :(

Pok

HeilSvenska 03-19-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

^^^partially true, just hopes next time(a long time wait) they start to work "seriously".

What do you mean "partially". And heck freezes over the day the Top Gear crew works "seriously". They might turn into Fifth Gear all over again.

SPEEDKILLAR 03-19-2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

What do you mean "partially". And heck freezes over the day the Top Gear crew works "seriously". They might turn into Fifth Gear all over again.

Partially in the sense that I don't agree that there weren't enough cars, besides that, they could have tested them thoroughly and give them more airtime.

That is why I used these "______" Not to serious off course, but more car action.

ViperASR 03-19-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokiou
Worse comes to worse.. i can take Jeremy Clarkson's place and drive cars for him.

i can be bias also and entertaining :P

But seriously i dont think he will leave until he cant walk anymore... and if he does. Tiff should replace him.

Pok

I think they should combine some people from 5th Gear with the TG crew. Have Tiff, and Tom (and maybe Viki) do some car reviews on TG, and make the show two hours long. That would be pure perfection.