Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net

Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   female members of JW (http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7150)

blah 03-10-2004 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marina
WOW, you guys are hilarious and very whitty, particularrily with the insults.
I'm still here i just don't know what to say to your comments.
Hmmm... is Britney Spears sexy? I guess so if you like that type of girl.

I'll take part in your posts if you ask me things or maybe you could even talk about cars? how does that sound? tell me stuff about them! i wanna learn!! if you want me to comment give me something to comment on.
p.s. i DONT like mustangs

I just lost all respect for you with the mustang comment. I thought we had something.... but i know see it was all based on lies. :(

RC45 03-10-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
...after all the autocrat peole you helped put in power in South America (replacing democratical governments with ruthless leaders similar to Saddam)? That's why I'm pissed off at the U.S.

Ah - so now we get a better picture.... Father was is a colonel in a despotic South American government and you are now wracked by pangs of guilt, because as the tyrannical government toppled, you and your family ran to Canada to escape persecution and prosecution for atrocities y'all committed against the people...

Hmmm.. so what used to be home? Chile? Venezuela? Colombia? Argentina? ;)

fedezyl 03-10-2004 01:25 PM

Or probably his parents were persecuted by those tyrans put in the governement by the U.S. governement....therefore they ran to Canada scaping sure death..
In any case, if we are getting a bit political, if the U.S. and the coalition is doing this for the right reasons, they have all my support, even though they showed in the past they can't be trusted i'm willing to deposit my trust again, now, there's more work to do in Haiti just to put another example...not to mention other countries in Africa, i'm more than willing to believe in the coalition cause, it's just a bit hard to having experienced first hand what they can do...anyways..just a political opinion...

On Badmihai, it's sad that you spend so much energy on insulting someone, or it's just that you can't really say what you think in a polite respectful manner, maybe you need some attention, in any case I mostly ignore your posts since they don't provide me with anything useful...wich can't be said of Geekdiddy since he does provide me with creative and new ways of insulting in English, wich may come in handy in the future :D

Marina, welcome, nice to see you are into cars, you'll find many knowledgable people here, engineers, actual car owners, on american cars, well I don't have much experience but driving some Mustangs, Camaro and Firebirds, plus and OLD Thunderbird, don't really like them allthough i'm not that disappointed with them, they can get to a decent speed in low times, just don't expect them to turn hehe :wink:

666fast 03-10-2004 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekdiggy
Quote:

Originally Posted by 666fast
stabs at one anothers dick...

Ding Ding!

you're my homie and all but, i think you should exercise a bit more caution whilst wording those phrases of yours.

btw, fuck getting into a verbal dispute with RC, i'd get demolished 8)

LOL, I hadn't realized how that sounded untill you pointed it out!
:lol:

BADMIHAI 03-10-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45
Ah - so now we get a better picture.... Father was is a colonel in a despotic South American government and you are now wracked by pangs of guilt, because as the tyrannical government toppled, you and your family ran to Canada to escape persecution and prosecution for atrocities y'all committed against the people...

Fortunately, I never experienced war in first hand. My family was never persecuted. I moved here because my parents divorced, my mom moved here, and I moved with her.

geekdiggy 03-10-2004 10:56 PM

uh oh, i see countries being mentioned in this thread, time to retreat to another region to avoid a flame war

*zippity off to the motherland*

RC45 03-11-2004 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by RC45

Fortunately, I never experienced war in first hand. My family was never persecuted. I moved here because my parents divorced, my mom moved here, and I moved with her.

Then why so angry man - don't hate life so much.

BADMIHAI 03-11-2004 09:24 AM

Quote:

Then why so angry man - don't hate life so much.

Alright man! I'll give that a shot!

geekdiggy 03-11-2004 09:40 PM

why not give your brain a shot instead, do the world a favor

PATo355 03-11-2004 09:43 PM

Hahahahaha , there should be a section with all your discussions , is so funny !

BADMIHAI 03-11-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekdiggy
why not give your brain a shot instead, do the world a favor

Why don't you shoot yourself? You'd to the world a favour.

Anonymous 03-24-2004 06:52 PM

no hot bitchs would go to forums anyway. when there on the internet its always messanger. and then you not even sure it could be a guy F that if i when i want to find girls to talk to i go to clubs or bars

Junk2006 03-24-2004 07:16 PM

Thats what I used to do when I was little too but the bars would actually be chuckie cheese and the chicks I met would be the pissed off waitress

callen 03-29-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shady view
no hot bitchs would go to forums anyway. when there on the internet its always messanger. and then you not even sure it could be a guy F that if i when i want to find girls to talk to i go to clubs or bars

trying to find a girl at an establishment such as those is tough. specially if u are looking for one thats looking for more than just someone to buy her next drink so she can brag to her friends that she "didnt spend a cent last nite" since every dumb fuck such as urself drool all over her to buy her drinks, hopin u might get a peek at her thong. clubs suck. they are only good for one night stands and eye candy.(in most cases of course not all. dont qoute me sayin u met ur wife or some shit at the local watering hole, i dont want to hear it :P )

Tomerville 03-29-2004 12:39 AM

Some of you guys need a little more originality...keep it up tho, its funny as shit.