PDA

View Full Version : Mark Webber and Jaguar

Kangaroo Boy
08-14-2003, 11:15 PM
What do you guys think of Mark Webber driving for Jaguar Cosworth?Do you reckon Eddy Irvine shouldn't been kicked out?Actually,what has happend to eddy?Does he still race?

tekwar
08-15-2003, 12:00 AM
I think Mark is a great talent, with great potential. Eddie did not have a good relationship with his team last year. According to reports, he was a super negative person who brought down team morale, especially last year when the team wasnt performing. Personally i think everyone knows Irvine is stuck up, so i dont really like him. The last i heard, he was just enjoying his time off from motor racing.

Mark according to what i read is a really nice bloke. So im glad to see him racing for one of the the higher teams.

skelter
08-15-2003, 11:42 AM
Eddie's just having the good life now, i reckon webber's better for jaguar being younger and more talented.

robruf
08-15-2003, 02:10 PM
Eddie is selling high end homes in Miami or at least he was.

Grossi
12-16-2003, 07:22 PM
Rumour is that Webber or Justin Wilson may replace Juan Pablo Montoya :shock:

veilsidebr
01-17-2004, 09:45 PM
Mark Webber is one of the fastests drivers in F1 actualy. I saw with my own eyes last Brazil grand prix of Interlagos last year. On Saturday Qualifiyng, he was so fast, i remeber he got the third place with a Jaguar, a middle team.
I think that he still will be a champion, he is very fast and techniq driver.

levensnevel
01-19-2004, 12:28 AM
Think that Webber will face a very difficult season as the new Jaguar R5 isn't really foolproof yet.
http://www.pitpass.com/news2/news.cfm?newsid=8364
http://www.pitpass.com/news2/news.cfm?newsid=8388
But than again last season's Williams wasn't really a success at the start of the season either :fadein:

veilsidebr
01-19-2004, 05:21 AM
Mark Webber is a very very fast driver. How i sad, i could see his talent on last Brazil Grand Prix. I guess he´ll get a place on Williams in the future, problaby in 2005 with the exit of Montoya. I would like to see he driving for Williams. But i won´t like that Montoya gets out of Williams.

possessed_beaver
01-19-2004, 03:04 PM
veilsidebr is right, webber is a fast driver in a slow car, the car is the weak link!

and as for webbers peformance in the wet AMAZING!!!
if u saw him recover from that spin in brazil u would agree!!

(don't take note of the crash that red flaged the race thoe, haha)

as for ervine, hahaha he's very arogant, but i still like him!

veilsidebr
01-23-2004, 03:23 AM
hehe well i saw it on Brazil last year live, i was there on the circuit, it was awesome his performance.

dropot2
01-23-2004, 06:37 AM
pedro de la rosa had been the perfect mate to webber in jaguar... but the car is not good enough to progress.

Completely agree dani...De la Rosa had bad luck...I think he is a v good driver and he is showing in McLaren
________
Yamaha qt50 specifications (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_QT50)

sads
02-12-2004, 04:58 AM
webber is definetly quick as he consistently showed in qualafying its just a shame the car didnt have the reliability or race pace to get him on the podium last year as for this year it dosnt look much better but in 2005 in a williams hell be up playing with shumacher (if he hasnt retired) for shore :fist:

kteo2003
02-12-2004, 06:57 PM
i would definetely would like to see what would do if weber would go to williams.....what do you think?

cadsy48
02-27-2004, 03:22 AM
i would love to see webber go up the ranks from my aussie perspective the guy is a great bloke apparently and its a shame his car isnt up to scratch...ive heard a heap of rumours, mainly based around him joining williams, mclaren and even ferrari if barichello leaves (cant see it happening for a while though :P), however one thing is certain its his driving talent and it would be great to see and aussie get back to the top of the tables and follow the likes of jones and brabham!

kteo2003
02-27-2004, 03:23 PM
well i don't think that he can go to mclaren o ferrari because either teams have made new contracts...barrichelo and scumacher have contract with ferrari till 2006
kimi raikonnen and juan pablo montoya will race for mclaren...
and from rumours the little schumi doesn't go well with williams so weber is more probably that will race for williams with another new driver...