PDA

View Full Version : Most intersting Diablo to Murcielago conversion

sportVeloce
08-14-2003, 11:19 AM
Heres a link http://www.cartuning.com.ua/lamborghini.htm to some obscure Russian site that has a very interesting Diablo to Murcielago conversion. The person has basically changed the front end and some of the body work.

The conversion certainly looks prety awesome. Nice diablo wheels.

What do you think Jabba? and others?

gis
08-14-2003, 11:23 AM
lol,let me get this right,that guy changed a diablo,into a murcialago.

if that is what im seein,he did a dam good job IMO

Jabba
08-14-2003, 11:32 AM
Very interesting indeed...the only thing that concerns me is...the value of that car now...as it is neither a diablo or a murcielago...a kinda bastardization creation....

sportVeloce
08-14-2003, 11:38 AM
Very interesting indeed...the only thing that concerns me is...the value of that car now...as it is neither a diablo or a murcielago...a kinda bastardization creation....

Yes I agree. The value would be shot. You would hope the owner would have kept the original panels and not changed anything structural.

I beg to ask the question; is it a kit car? I wonder if the diablo is a genuine diablo or a kit car?

Does anyone know this history on this car?

gis
08-14-2003, 11:59 AM
i think it must be a kit car,who wud do that to a "real" diablo,to do that to a real one,your throwin a lot of money away.

i have seen a kit car diablo,there was a purple one around here some months ago,it had a ford V6 in it.looked good,but was shit at everythin else,cornerin sucked,sound sucked and performance sucked.

nuthin like the real deal huh jabba :D

666fast
08-14-2003, 01:23 PM
I was more impressed with the guy that took his sl and turned it into the slr vision. This murdiablo bastard is still looking inbetween. The guy that made the slr will have you doing a double take because of the close resemblence.

noosee
08-14-2003, 04:44 PM
You guys dont know how much work costs in Russia.
As on the fotos it is not some huge center he is doing that in. He could only pay 1-2 k or even less for that kind of conversion.

TT
08-14-2003, 07:11 PM
Not a bad restult, but so far the best bastardization I saw, was a "500 SL into SL500" I saw in a French mag. It was a work done by a tuner specialized in similar things.. almost impossible to see the difference between the real SL and the old bastardized one :)

novass
08-14-2003, 09:48 PM
that actually doesnt look that bad, i dont know whats wrong with just having a Diablo tho.

tekwar
08-15-2003, 03:21 AM
the murcielablo doesnt look to shabby actually, but yeah it has lost its second hand value after that. The guy who owns the diablo has to have money, why didnt he just sell the car off, and take the money spent on modding the car and buy the real thing. He must have spent alot doing what he did already, might as well just buy the real thing.

SFDMALEX
08-15-2003, 12:34 PM
HEY HEY. This is a Ukrainian site :D And guess who's Ukrainian? Me. If you guy's are interested I can email the webmaster and ask him if it was a real diablo.

Johns
08-15-2003, 04:11 PM
also ask him how much it cost him to do that conversion :shock:

jochde
08-15-2003, 04:36 PM
it probably cost him half of what a new murcielago would have cost...
:lol:

DR.GONZO
08-16-2003, 12:26 AM
yea that's a cool job looks nice but STUPID why did he do that??? I guess he just wanted to keep it Instead of sell it and buy a murc.

fireguy
08-26-2003, 02:05 PM
nice going; now he's got a very fake, very expensive car on his hands! i agree with jabba; this kills the resale value.