PDA

View Full Version : AC Cobra video

Mopsdrops
05-03-2004, 11:34 AM
I don't know if this must be placed in the american connection forum or this forum, but i've placed it here cause it's a link:

http://www.thevenom.net/cobra/videos/james1.asf

SPEEDKILLAR
05-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Skilled driver, why there were two drivers, is it for better cornering capabilities.

Thanks Mopsdrops :wink:

BADMIHAI
05-03-2004, 12:58 PM
DAMN! The Cobra is awesome. The sound....the looks.....just beauriful! Orgasmic, If I may say so.

yg60m
05-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Thank you !! The sound is awesome :D and the driver knows how to drive a Cobra :P

astonmartinandy
05-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the link, the driver was good, but I want to know why he had a passenger?!? Surely that would slow the acceleration between corners!

mit5005
05-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Wow, I can't imagine how fun it would be to go around a track like that with such a fast car like the Cobra. You can tell that the driver is talented. Very nice video. Thx a lot.

levensnevel
05-04-2004, 11:41 PM
Thanks MopsDrops,

I really love clean line racing :!:
Much more spectacular than all that slipping and sliding if you ask me :wink:
With respect to that shotgundriver: Think the driver was doing him a favour, just to enjoy the ride in an AC Cobra.

Balls
05-05-2004, 12:27 AM
wow... that was truly fantastic.

RC45
05-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Amazing ride! I thought the handling of the Cobra was the same as the handling of my wardrobe... but I see that I was wrong. However, the driver is absolutely talented. And the sound of that car... just gorgeous!

Why does every one base American sports car handling on what they experience in computer games...??? ;)

RC45
05-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Why does every one base American sports car handling on what they experience in computer games...??? ;)

Probably... and also because american prefer heavy car with 8000cc engines, while the rest of the world prefer light cars with small engines (better handling).

Well - I guess you just proved yourself wrong - what Americans really prefer is LIGHT cars with MASSIVE engines.. ;)

Don'tr believe me - check that Cobra video out again.. :P

RC45
05-05-2004, 01:04 PM

Probably... and also because american prefer heavy car with 8000cc engines, while the rest of the world prefer light cars with small engines (better handling).

Well - I guess you just proved yourself wrong - what Americans really prefer is LIGHT cars with MASSIVE engines.. ;)

Don'tr believe me - check that Cobra video out again.. :P

Yes, yes... I see that I'm wrong, at least with the Cobra. May be with the Corvette and the Viper too, but for the others... no comments. Well, we had a lot of posts before talking about "american cars vs european/japaneese cars", and I don't want to start it again :wink: ... BTW, I'm a great Cobra fan since I saw the "Gumball Rally" movie from 1976, and I would probably take it over the Ferrari 365 GTB Daytona Spider...

What other acrs? The rest of the cars are econo-boxes any way... ;)

BTW - take a look at the "over-weight and under-powered" Caddy in the next thread... :P

All I can say is that Audi better use that Lambo engine in their next sedan... ;)