PDA

View Full Version : Half Life 2 and Doom 3...

gat
08-14-2003, 05:54 AM
I was advised by a gaming mate to go on kazaa and search for the traillors on these new games.

if you type half life 2 in kazaa, there is a file about 616MB and it is captured game play..

I must say, after seeing this footage, im now going to upgrade my ram, and buy a new graphics card because this game looks amazing.

all i can say is try get that vid and watch it.

As for doom 3, i have a couple of vids downloading now, ill let you know what it looks like. I seen the screen shots, but this vid should be of the game play.

games are getting better, looks like were gonna jump to the next level when these games come out, and every one is gonn have to upgrade their graphics cards to get the most out of them.

I love and only really play 1st person 3d shooters, so i cant wait.

possessed_beaver
08-14-2003, 12:03 PM
ye it looks good and all, but no matter how good the effects and shit are, it's useless if the gameplay is shit!
but meh
and why does evrey new game require u 2 have a NASA supercomputer 2 run it!!!

Ziploc
08-14-2003, 12:38 PM
theres doom 3 alphas all over kazaa

and yes half life E3 trailer is uber schweet

DeMoN
09-29-2003, 03:44 AM
i have 7 half life 2 vids, all over 50mb the biggest being almost 700mb! and i have the e3 doom iii both games will be great. But I give my bet that Half Life will be the game of the year, not doom III. Why? Because of multiplayer and because of world interactivity.

try http://www.gamesdomain.com/movies/1389.html to download half life 2 videos. It is slow and the links do not always work, but its worth downloading.