PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Word Password

bluesbrother60
04-29-2004, 01:32 AM
My computer recently crashed and I have had to reinstall all of my software. When I was installing Microsoft word on my computer it told me that it needed a password in order to install. Well I have searched everywhere and cannot find my password anywhere. I tried surfing some on the web for one and searching on Kazaa. All with no success. Does someone have a password that they can give me so I can get Word back????? thanks!

PATo355
04-29-2004, 01:39 AM
www.astalavista.box.sk , if you dont tell us which MS Office you were installing is difficult to help , but here you will find the key

TT
04-29-2004, 06:42 AM
My computer recently crashed and I have had to reinstall all of my software. When I was installing Microsoft word on my computer it told me that it needed a password in order to install. Well I have searched everywhere and cannot find my password anywhere. I tried surfing some on the web for one and searching on Kazaa. All with no success. Does someone have a password that they can give me so I can get Word back????? thanks!

If you installed Word after the crash you should have the Office CD.. and on it (cracked or official) you should have the pass :D