PDA

View Full Version : Cool snowmobile vid - doing a back flip

sportVeloce
08-12-2003, 10:15 AM
Check out this cool snowmobile vid.. the dude does a back flip.. it rocks

its not huge (300k) so dont stress about it taking all day.. its worth it..http://www.sublimedirectory.com/stimes/12-10-2001/snowmobile.wmv

gis
08-12-2003, 10:47 AM
dam,thank god he actually landed properly or that could have ended in tragedy.

that must have hurt is ass when he landed though,lol

666fast
08-12-2003, 03:12 PM
dam,thank god he actually landed properly or that could have ended in tragedy.

that must have hurt is ass when he landed though,lol

you should see the video that this is taken from! I have the video, it's called Optigrab. It's actually a snowboarding video. In another scene he goes for it and flys off and drops a good 20 feet to the ground only to have the snowmobile land on him!
And for those who want to know, they guy doing it is pro snowboarder Jim Rippey.

novass
08-13-2003, 02:31 AM
i saw this clip a little while ago, but it is still damn impressive!

@666...is that vid any good? i cant wait for the summer to be over so i can head for the mountains. im fiending for snow!

666fast
08-13-2003, 02:59 AM
It's one of the best snowboarding vids I've seen. I don't buy them often as they are kind of expensive and usually pretty short. Optigrab is pretty long though. Somewhere around an hour. You might be able to find it on Kazaa.
Here are someother goods ones to search for.
Kingpin Chronicles
The entire TB series (TB1, TB2, etc.)
Steak and Lobster
Some of them are a bit old but they are good.

Nova, I'm dying for some snow! I made the mistake of watching a few of my snowboarding videos and now I can't wait for winter.I hope we get some decent snow by November at the latest. We are due for it, the past few winters have been very light on snow, it still got cold as shit out though.
It'll be an expensive winter once it arrives though. I need new boots, jacket and I'll probably get some new bindings. Just those three items will probably cost me $600 minimum! Then there are lift tickets! Why does it have to be so expensive? :lol:

666fast
08-13-2003, 03:00 AM
If anyone knows of a program that is free that can rip DVD's, I could get the part where he has the nasty crash for you guys.

novass
08-13-2003, 11:40 PM
ya the equipment is getting real expensive. i hope im not growing anymore so i dont have to buy new shit again LOL lets hope for snow!