PDA

View Full Version : my speakers are fucking up!?

callen
04-25-2004, 07:21 PM
was just playing a little F1 challenge, and when the game starts i notice that it seems my speakers are echoing.....so i restart the computer, play some music in winamp and its still the same! it sounds like the sounds coming out of the speakers are far away, almost like being in a very big ballroom or hall....everything seems far away, and it sucks. i checked settings and i dont see nething different, i changed settings for winamp, to no avail.....does neone know whats up? i have cambridge soundwork creative 4.1

crazidude
04-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Hrm this happened with my stereos speakers. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it seemed to fix it for a little while, but its still kinda messed up right now. I'd like to know if anyone has a solution to this aswell.

SFDMALEX
04-25-2004, 08:52 PM
I dont think its the speakers.

Make sure you turn off all of the special effects in your Creative Surround Mixer....in it go to advanced and there will be a whole bunch of different effects, put them all to NONE or what ever it says...

callen
04-25-2004, 09:02 PM
sfdmalex, u are a god! thanks dude it worked, although i never turned on any special effects in the first place.....hmmm i wonder how big the gremlin is in my computer :?: :x but thanks for the help i got er fixed. it was really pissing me off too!

SFDMALEX
04-25-2004, 09:09 PM
No problem mate :wink:

DeMoN
04-25-2004, 09:12 PM
This happened to me once too. That is how I learned how to fix it. Only I remember unisntaling and reinstalling drivers!