PDA

View Full Version : 22 April - Houston, 2am...

RC45
04-23-2004, 06:01 AM
A little CGI of an event that never took place... ;)

http://www.jabbasworld.net/pafiledb/images/screenshots/crosstownchallenge.jpg

http://www.jabbasworld.net/dload.php?action=file&file_id=540

gis
04-23-2004, 07:17 AM
d/l the video now.looks interesting.is it a race u get into?

coombsie66
04-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Was it turbo'd!?!!? Oh i hope its a quick 330, that would be impressive to see.

novass
04-23-2004, 10:06 AM
Good stuff RC! How come you didnt tell me you were such a talented CGI artist before? I could have used your help on my animations :wink:

You whooped that 330ci. Did you ever find out if it had anything done to it?

RC45
04-23-2004, 10:25 AM
Was it turbo'd!?!!? Oh i hope its a quick 330, that would be impressive to see.

As far as 330ci's go - it's probably the quickest I have ever seen... ;)

RC45
04-23-2004, 10:31 AM
Good stuff RC! How come you didnt tell me you were such a talented CGI artist before? I could have used your help on my animations :wink:

No one ever asked ... ;)

You whooped that 330ci. Did you ever find out if it had anything done to it?

What ever you would do to "M3-ify a 330..." - if it had been real, of course.... :P

gis
04-23-2004, 10:56 AM
nice CGI RC,your pretty talented :wink:

why did they make such a fuss wantin u bein 25 yards back and u beat them so easily.was it actually stock coz it didnt put up much of a fight at all

Cornutu
04-23-2004, 11:19 AM
RC45,
I ask you you because you made the video,

some of these videos work and others don't. I installed the lsx config and when I try to watch a window that says g and within it another g, options are ok and cancel, hit ok and it asks you to restart as it is done with config. after restart says the same thing... infinite loop of the same msg restart doens't affect
redline doesn't work but crosstownchallenge does, I cannot explain why. prob a coded thing...
Thanks

RC45
04-23-2004, 11:34 AM

why did they make such a fuss wantin u bein 25 yards back and u beat them so easily.was it actually stock coz it didnt put up much of a fight at all

Ya think when 25 yards didn't bother me, they mighta got a clue? ;)

Probably only had filter and exhaust - but the "chit chatter" made it out to be "an M3 in 330 getup..." - *shrug* - I am guessing someones stories about "their modded 330" may change a bit now... :P

RC45
04-23-2004, 11:35 AM
RC45,
I ask you you because you made the video,

some of these videos work and others don't. I installed the lsx config and when I try to watch a window that says g and within it another g, options are ok and cancel, hit ok and it asks you to restart as it is done with config. after restart says the same thing... infinite loop of the same msg restart doens't affect
redline doesn't work but crosstownchallenge does, I cannot explain why. prob a coded thing...
Thanks

Dunno what to suggest. :(

gis
04-23-2004, 12:04 PM

Probably only had filter and exhaust - but the "chit chatter" made it out to be "an M3 in 330 getup..." - *shrug* - I am guessing someones stories about "their modded 330" may change a bit now... :P

lol,yeah i bet,pretty stupid for actually challenging you.

when u were talkin b4 your race and sum1 was talkin to you throught he passenger window and they asked what mods u had and u said its stock and they said BS.was that one of the BMW guys?

RC45
04-23-2004, 01:09 PM

lol,yeah i bet,pretty stupid for actually challenging you.

when u were talkin b4 your race and sum1 was talkin to you throught he passenger window and they asked what mods u had and u said its stock and they said BS.was that one of the BMW guys?

LOL - yeah... :P

coombsie66
04-23-2004, 01:45 PM
LMFAO!!! That 330 had fuckin nothing! I mean my mums 330 feels slow compared to our old E36 M3 (non-evo) so how they thought they'd have a chance against u wivout a fuckin big turbo is beyond me! lol, when u asked if they were sandbaging did the dude say, nah 'thats all theyve got!!?'??
LOL

RC45
04-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Here is another CG simulation -- The Flyby Sting -- soon to be in the vault...

http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/data/500/3648flybysting.jpg

RC45
04-23-2004, 11:19 PM
LMFAO!!! That 330 had fuckin nothing! I mean my mums 330 feels slow compared to our old E36 M3 (non-evo) so how they thought they'd have a chance against u wivout a fuckin big turbo is beyond me! lol, when u asked if they were sandbaging did the dude say, nah 'thats all theyve got!!?'??
LOL

...apparently that's all they had... ;)

oscargarza88
04-24-2004, 12:12 AM
haha yea rc, yea its stock!! haha bs, oh yea and the clutch is fuked up... hahaha good one, but i dont think they fell for it

RC45
04-24-2004, 05:28 PM
The "bonus" video is the vault.. :)

http://www.jabbasworld.net/dload.php?action=file&file_id=555