PDA

View Full Version : GOD DAMN IT!

Erez
04-21-2004, 10:54 AM
:twisted: :twisted:
so i'm like tring to play a movie.. all the vid work fine (all were Xvid!) i was gonna play a Divx one.. and i wont go!! i dont know why! everything worked fine till now! now all i get is sound with a grey screen while playing divx movies..

i tried installing tons of codec packs and divx 5.11 and what not.. nothing works!! i tried uninstalling all the codec packs and reinstalling a divx codec.. again the same.. sound with a grey screen!!

any ideas?!
i cant live without being able to play divx!! it would drive me mad! :twisted:

husyk
04-21-2004, 12:26 PM
I suggest removing the codec packs and try to get the newest version. Or try using VideoLAN Player, it comes with codecs built in so there's no need for codec packs. Just google it.

tanelvali
04-21-2004, 12:36 PM
all you need is ace mega codecs pask. and during install use the AGRESSIVE REMOVER option (this moves all unnecessary codecs from your PC. i have same codec pack in my pc and i have never seen a movie that would not work with this .. and use just standard install... and remember. USE AGRESSIVE REMOVER! (setup will ask you wether to use it or not). :fadein:

Erez
04-21-2004, 04:07 PM
AH!! thanks god!! you saved me tanelvali! all the packs i used didn't help yours did!! thanks!!

DeMoN
04-21-2004, 05:36 PM
use the VideoLAN player VLC

go to www.videolan.org and dload the VLC player, that will play it for SURE!

EDIT - for the lazy http://www.videolan.org/vlc/