PDA

View Full Version : My 360 Modena

normy360
04-20-2004, 01:39 AM
Hi everybody, I'm new to the board. Here's my 360 Modena. Le Mans Blue with Tobacco interior. Carbon fiber racing seats. 6-spd manual. Cargraphic exhaust. Fun.

http://thibs.menloschool.org/~bobafett/norman/norman1.jpg
http://thibs.menloschool.org/~bobafett/norman/norman2.jpg
http://thibs.menloschool.org/~bobafett/norman/norman3.jpg

RC45
04-20-2004, 01:45 AM
Nice :)

bobafett
04-20-2004, 01:53 AM
Norman, you sexy baby!

For all of you who haven't seen the difference, LeMans Blue (a special order color) is SUPER SEXY - one of the single nicest colors I've ever seen. And his interior, while it may look goofy in pictures (hahah, sorry Norm), is actually extremely handsome.

Plus I'm jealous of his seats...I want them, mais ils sont trop cher.

Looking hot, cutie pie! :D

--Dan

bobafett
04-20-2004, 01:54 AM
Oh, about that last picture, what Norman isn't showing you is that shortly afterwards, he was sitting in the kitty litter! :D (Just kidding buddy boy - knock on wood!)

--Dan

novass
04-20-2004, 02:22 AM
Very nice. Were those seats a custom option or aftermarket kind of thing? They look very good in there. Where in Cali are you located? Dont worry im not a stalker or anything, but the scenery in the first pick looks really nice.

bobafett
04-20-2004, 02:32 AM
His seats are an option from the facotry, but they are pretty rare. All CF, they cost anywhere from 4-7k (EACH!!!) depending on your dealer. I want them badly, but I can't possibly justify the cost. Absolutely silly.

But they are SOOO nice. So sexy! :D Very comfortable, actually.

--Dan

normy360
04-20-2004, 02:33 AM
Don't listen to that dumb Boba. He was the one sitting in the kitty! :roll:

Novass, I'm up in San Francisco. The photo by the water is actually at the Ferrari of SF dealership in Mill Valley. The race track is Sears Point aka Infineon Raceway in Sonoma. It was taken at the recent FCA track event during the Ferrari Challenge weekend.

novass
04-20-2004, 02:52 AM
I was thinking Northern Cal from yours and Bobas posts by the looks of the pics. Those seats look really nice and I love the color of the interior/exterior, not the usual combo I see on 360s but it looks really nice.

Beautiful car.

Vansquish
04-20-2004, 03:03 AM
Sheesh what a terrible car...all sparkly blue...leathery...carbonfibery....can't...stand...

Beautiful. I've always like the 360 in Dark Metallic Blue, and man do those seats look good. Congrats on a most excellent ride :-)

I'm really glad to see that your car and your buddy's get driven too, it's very important that sports cars be enjoyed on the road/track as they are meant to be rather than be show queens.

yg60m
04-20-2004, 03:12 AM
LOL, nice to see on the same day two topics : "My 360 Modena" and "My 550 Maranello" , welcome aboard mates, your cars are superb :D

dropot2
04-20-2004, 04:29 AM
LOL, nice to see on the same day two topics : "My 360 Modena" and "My 550 Maranello" , welcome aboard mates, your cars are superb :D

Yes, recently some great cars have joined JW :D
________
Vapor Lounge (http://vaporizer.org/forum/vapor-lounge/)

bobafett
04-20-2004, 05:11 AM
YG: thanks for the warm welcome. Norm found your site and said the people here are cool, into cars and very hospitable / share a sense of camaraderie. What more can you ask for?

--Dan

TT
04-20-2004, 05:36 AM
For either the 355 and 360 this color combo is the perfect one IMO! Or at least, dark blue if not the same identical one and tobacco interior!
And it's so cool in US were you can have just the real license plate!

Now what about this :D (same as posted in your 550 buddy ;)) I know it could sound "to much" since we asked for pics and pics came (both from you and from Norman), but since it's so rare to have other Ferrari owners beside a couple of ones :P around here, would it be possible to post a custom shot? Let's say front page of the owner manual with the tool kit beside it? it should take 5 min I think :D

I hope you could understand :D there are to many people just posting dealers pics (not your case) or pics taken at meeting or on other boards, pertending the cars are theirs ;) and to ask some more proof has to be the routine :D of course if you don't want to post the pic here in the topic you could simply PM it to me and Jabba.

Thanks and again, nice car :D

stradale
04-20-2004, 06:03 AM
TT, it's ok. bobafett and normy360 are members of Fchat if I'm correct. They have meetings regularly, so I looked it up and it's all true.

Welcome Norman! :D We can never have too little owners of Ferraris here... I love your car. Like TT said, colour combination is perfect. I'd really love to see a video of it.

Enjoy your stay here!

dropot2
04-20-2004, 06:17 AM
TT, it's ok. bobafett and normy360 are members of Fchat if I'm correct. They have meetings regularly, so I looked it up and it's all true.

Welcome Norman! :D We can never have too little owners of Ferraris here... I love your car. Like TT said, colour combination is perfect. I'd really love to see a video of it.

Enjoy your stay here!

Wow stradale! Do you work for the CIA, the MI6? How do you know all about all the people that appears in JW?? :D My respect dear Sherlock :wink:
________
LIST OF GM FACTORIES SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/List_of_GM_factories)

stradale
04-20-2004, 06:22 AM
LOL

It's just that the name bobafett rang a bell...

TT
04-20-2004, 07:06 AM
TT, it's ok. bobafett and normy360 are members of Fchat if I'm correct. They have meetings regularly, so I looked it up and it's all true

Very likely yes, but we have to consider this: here on JW Ferrari owners are quite rare, so there is the risk that somebody else could try to steal boba's and normy's identities :D it's possible for sure. I'm not saying we don't trust them, not at all. Just wanting to be sure it's not somebody just pretending to be "them" :D

budagboy2
04-20-2004, 07:28 AM
Nicccceeee, like the racing seats

gis
04-20-2004, 08:01 AM
very nice car.the colour is very nice.i think thats the first time i seen one in that colour to be honest.anyway welcome to JW :D

Anonymous
04-20-2004, 08:17 AM
Very nice car not the first colour i would have picked but I think it looks fantastic in that colour IMO! Interiors is neat too really goes with the colourscheme. Also what track is the third picture taken at out of interest?

*EDIT* Forgot to say Wlecome to Jabbasworld!! :lol: 8) i think you'll like it here

callen
04-20-2004, 09:06 AM
welcome normy360. finally someone with my favorite car! i wish i could say ive been into cars since i could walk, but it was the 360 that caught my eye in 99 and got me on the ferrari wagon, ultimately very very much into cars as a whole! congrats on a wonderful ride, a terrific paint job and a 6 speed manual!!! 8) :D :P

PATo355
04-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Cant see the pics but for the descriptions its a very good colour , Welcome to JW to both of us , and of course we want more pics , if stradale says you really have the cars then we trust you . sorry but too much bullshiters in the past time .

Now we have , 4 ferrari owners TT ?

TT
04-20-2004, 11:02 AM
of course we want more pics , if stradale says you really have the cars then we trust you

We will wait for at least a custom shot before rushing to conclusions ;)

And yes Pato, that would make 4 official ones :D

Chaos in 1983!
04-20-2004, 11:18 AM
I can't see the pics...but a 360 is a really sweet ride!!! welcome to JW!

normy360
04-20-2004, 11:27 AM
TT, I definitely understand your concerns. BS'er really ruin my day too. I shall try to post those pics tonight. The lengths you go to maintain the integrity of this site is highly commendable. Excellent.

Stradale, Thank you for your endorsement. Much appreciated.

PATo355
04-20-2004, 11:41 AM
We will wait for at least a custom shot before rushing to conclusions ;)

And yes Pato, that would make 4 official ones :D

5 counting Cho_888 Enzo Ferrari , 1/18 but .... :D

TT
04-20-2004, 11:46 AM
TT, I definitely understand your concerns. BS'er really ruin my day too. I shall try to post those pics tonight. The lengths you go to maintain the integrity of this site is highly commendable. Excellent.

Thanks for this reply :D it's nice to deal with intelligent people that understand our concern :D

RC45
04-20-2004, 12:59 PM

Thanks for this reply :D it's nice to deal with intelligent people that understand our concern :D

TT - the way this introduction went down, I was thinking this may just renew our faith in humanity. ;)

Out of the "blue" some awesome cars and owners arrive - and they're not BS'ers from hell - but a couple of genuine enthusiasts :)

The Fogo-connection is a difficult one to fake though - ;) -- I am imagining these guys are "the real McCoy"... but no harm in confirming... :P

jon_s
04-20-2004, 02:33 PM
OMG, I think I have died and gone to heaven! Two genuine Ferrari owners joining the site! Thankyou both for basically doing everything TT has asked you to do, the amount of bullshitters we have had on here recently is beyond belief!

The blue you have on the 360 is simply stunning! Welcome.

TT, is there not another 355 owner? A yeallow one, in Malaysia :wink:

TT
04-20-2004, 02:34 PM
Yes so far it was Jabba and him :D that makes two, with the new entries Dan and Norman, we doubled that value LOL! And not only the own supercars but they are damn kind lads too!

jon_s
04-20-2004, 02:39 PM
What the hell just happened to my maths?! :shock: 2+2=4 :oops: oh dear, it has been a long day in the office.

Jabba
04-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Yes so far it was Jabba and him :D that makes two, with the new entries Dan and Norman, we doubled that value LOL! And not only the own supercars but they are damn kind lads too!

Two Lamborghini owners as well 8)

normy360
04-20-2004, 05:18 PM
What's a Fogo-connection?

twboy1999
04-20-2004, 06:45 PM
normy360
360 is 1 of my favorite ferrari ever

welcome to the board

maybe u could record some movie or soudn clip of ur exhuast?? :lol: :lol: i bet it sounds nice

Zonda11
04-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Great cars guys! The 360 sounds so awesome - have you ever made any video recordings of your car - I'd love to hear that lovely engine.

-Z

PATo355
04-20-2004, 06:57 PM

Two Lamborghini owners as well 8)

Who is the other one ? and which Lambo are we talking ?

TT
04-20-2004, 06:58 PM
A white one with NOS?

Erez
04-20-2004, 07:05 PM
LOL.. but i dont see allen anymore :? i wounder where is he :?:

skituner
04-20-2004, 07:13 PM
i dont care that people say the modena is to common
i still think its an unbeliveble car
i love the color nice car

Erez
04-20-2004, 07:16 PM
we have another member that has the coolest cars in the world.. we'll he dad does.. but he only posted a few msg's here.. :(
amenasce... haven't seen him in a long while.. but just to list a few cars:
Enzo,F40,360CS,274 GTB-4,365 Daytona,SL500,Diablo 6.0, and a few more :)

wish he was active around here more and not just on SC..

TT
04-20-2004, 07:18 PM
we have another member that has the coolest cars in the world.. we'll he dad does.. but he only posted a few msg's here.. :(
amenasce... haven't seen him in a long while.. but just to list a few cars:
Enzo,F40,360CS,274 GTB-4,365 Daytona,SL500,Diablo 6.0, and a few more :)

wish he was active around here more and not just on SC..

Well, if he loves sc.net's atmosphere, I doubt he would spend his time here :roll:

normy360
04-20-2004, 07:24 PM
One of my friend's did make a very short video with a camera hanging off the back of the car last yr. I'll contact him to see if there is any way we can get it to you guys.

I'm still at work, so I'll get those pics of the manual out this evening.

TT
04-20-2004, 07:24 PM

Dan for sure beat you hands down on this :P

Erez
04-20-2004, 07:29 PM
Well, if he loves sc.net's atmosphere, I doubt he would spend his time here :roll:

na.. he was here a little.. but i hardly spoke with him here.. he's a great photographer! takes many great shots! but its seems he like it there.. good for him.. bad for me.. cause i dont even see him on icq.. but maby just cause i'm not there.. like ever.. and he's not there a lot.. :? i just hope i'll get to catch up with him.. :) anyways.. he could have been a great addition to this site as a member IMHO :D

666fast
04-20-2004, 08:45 PM
Wlecome to JW!

Thats a very nice car. The 360 hasn't always been my favorite, but it has grown on me. I now think it's a very good looking car. :lol:

SFDMALEX
04-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Wow great car mate. The color combo is awesone. Very unique also, I dont think I ever saw anynother 360 with the same colors.

Welcome to JW!

RC45
04-20-2004, 09:21 PM

Dan's reference to Fogo as a great eatery in Houston - was an obscure reference that leant credibility to y'alll...

bobafett
04-20-2004, 09:36 PM
Andrew Menasce is here? He is a good friend of mine. I have met with his father a few times too. And i know Allan decently well too. Didn't know those guys were around here.

Norman's car is MEAN sounding. It's because of him that I have the CarGraphic exhaust on my car (stock maranello is a bit weak)

--Dan

normy360
04-20-2004, 09:48 PM

Dan's reference to Fogo as a great eatery in Houston - was an obscure reference that leant credibility to y'alll...

Ah... Thank you. Credibility is always good.

Erez
04-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Andrew Menasce is here? He is a good friend of mine. I have met with his father a few times too. And i know Allan decently well too. Didn't know those guys were around here.

Norman's car is MEAN sounding. It's because of him that I have the CarGraphic exhaust on my car (stock maranello is a bit weak)

--Dan

where you know Andrew from? :) if you get to talk to him soon tell him EandE says hi.. ;)

normy360
04-20-2004, 10:32 PM

Dan for sure beat you hands down on this :P

I let Dan beat me. It makes him feel better. :lol: I've had more women than him. I drive faster than him. I'm more handsome than him. So, it's a little thing to let him win here!! :)

normy360
04-20-2004, 11:14 PM
Thanks Brembo and everybody else on this board. I'm glad to be part of this community. You guys seem quite knowlegable, and are definitely very welcoming and friendly. If any of you ever head to Northern California, let us know so Boba and I can organize a drive for you guys. We've done that when friends have visited from Southern Cal, Seattle and other parts of the country.

BTW, I sent the pics to TT as he was so gracious to offer to host them for me.

dropot2
04-21-2004, 02:10 AM
Thanks Brembo and everybody else on this board. I'm glad to be part of this community. You guys seem quite knowlegable, and are definitely very welcoming and friendly. If any of you ever head to Northern California, let us know so Boba and I can organize a drive for you guys. We've done that when friends have visited from Southern Cal, Seattle and other parts of the country.

BTW, I sent the pics to TT as he was so gracious to offer to host them for me.

Don't do this kind of offers, otherwise you'll have all JW members right in your house in about 10 minutes, including me that I'm thousands of miles away!!!! :D :wink:

Nice to see such a kind new members here in JW! :D
________
Medical cannabis (http://medicalmarijuana.us/)

bobafett
04-21-2004, 02:11 AM
I let Dan beat me. It makes him feel better. :lol: I've had more women than him. I drive faster than him. I'm more handsome than him. So, it's a little thing to let him win here!! :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am crying. That has to be one of the funnies tthings I've heard in a LOOOOOONG time.

Norman, sweet-heart, you are too much! :D

I will admit this, Norm's way luckier than I am: he has two absolutely adorable children. They make up for him... a lot. And all the looks are definetly *not* from his side... ;)

--Dan

bobafett
04-21-2004, 02:12 AM
Erez: from other forums, but I've come to be very good friends with him. I last spoke with him during his exams, so it's been a while. I'll probably call later this week.

--Dan

bobafett
04-21-2004, 02:13 AM
If any of you ever head to Northern California, let us know so Boba and I can organize a drive for you guys. We've done that when friends have visited from Southern Cal, Seattle and other parts of the country.

Yeah, totally! More drives are always good fun! Not like we need an excuse, but if anyone's around, definetly gives a heads-up.

--Dan

novass
04-21-2004, 03:23 AM
If any of you ever head to Northern California, let us know so Boba and I can organize a drive for you guys. We've done that when friends have visited from Southern Cal, Seattle and other parts of the country.

Yeah, totally! More drives are always good fun! Not like we need an excuse, but if anyone's around, definetly gives a heads-up.

--Dan

I might actually be in San Francisco in about 2 weeks. One of my roomates has some family up there and he wanted to drive up soon and im always looking for an excuse to drive up the coast, so school permitting I will go. Ill steal my mom's new E500 so I dont have to put miles on my car :twisted: :D

Ill let you guys know if we decide to go and see if you guys are gonna be cruising around and if we can stop by and check out your cars. :D

normy360
04-21-2004, 04:31 AM
I might actually be in San Francisco in about 2 weeks. One of my roomates has some family up there and he wanted to drive up soon and im always looking for an excuse to drive up the coast, so school permitting I will go. Ill steal my mom's new E500 so I dont have to put miles on my car

Ill let you guys know if we decide to go and see if you guys are gonna be cruising around and if we can stop by and check out your cars.

Yes, let us know as soon as your plans are set. We often drive down to Half Moon Bay on the Pacific coast for breakfast on sundays.

TT
04-21-2004, 06:08 AM
/\/\ LOL ;)

And here are the pics, thank you Norman!

http://www.zippyimages.com/files/23509/640480DSC_0098.jpg

http://www.zippyimages.com/files/23512/640480DSC_0099.jpg

Erez
04-21-2004, 06:41 AM
B-I-G-G-E-R ;)

gis
04-21-2004, 07:27 AM
well its great that both u guys took the time to take those pics.you guys are what new members who join with there cars should be like.its great you guys have joined the JW community :)

SPEEDKILLAR
04-21-2004, 07:50 AM
Woooooooow, first a 550 and now a 360, woooooooooow

WELCOME guys, you'll enjoy JW. :wink:

TT
04-21-2004, 08:06 AM
well its great that both u guys took the time to take those pics.you guys are what new members who join with there cars should be like.its great you guys have joined the JW community :)

That pic could really become the standard whenever we have doubts ;)

Sadly not all the cars have a detachable toolkit/box.. in my car for instace it is attached into the trunk (on the "moving" part).. and you can't remove it, but well, a shot of the manual opened at page 5 on the truck could be easy for everybody :D

gis
04-21-2004, 08:12 AM
yep indeed it could.it isnt a challenege if you own a digi camera :)

yg60m
04-21-2004, 08:16 AM
Thank you for your patience and your kindness Norman and Dan, you are cool men !! Someone else could have been irritated and decided to leave but not you and i hope you will find enjoyment being in this community :wink:
Welcome again :D

adlinyusman
04-21-2004, 10:07 AM
i've been away for 2 weeks and we have a mini ferrari club here at JW. Btw, nice seats on the 360, i know someone who has the exact colour interior for his 360 Spider, but he chose my fave colour (rosso scuderia) for his exterior. Le Mans is a nice colour on the Modena. How long did you have to wait for the car? I hear it's a two year waiting list over there. Did you get the Scuderia shields as well?

This weekend i'll be heading for a mini ferrari club gathering to watch the Imola GP (not AT Imola tho..lol). Will post pics of the event (if i remember to bring a camera).

TT
04-21-2004, 10:10 AM
(if i remember to bring a camera).

WTF?!?!?!? Forget the camera and you will be banned LMAO!! :D Pretty please remember it!!!!!!! :D

normy360
04-21-2004, 11:56 AM
i've been away for 2 weeks and we have a mini ferrari club here at JW. Btw, nice seats on the 360, i know someone who has the exact colour interior for his 360 Spider, but he chose my fave colour (rosso scuderia) for his exterior. Le Mans is a nice colour on the Modena. How long did you have to wait for the car? I hear it's a two year waiting list over there. Did you get the Scuderia shields as well?

This weekend i'll be heading for a mini ferrari club gathering to watch the Imola GP (not AT Imola tho..lol). Will post pics of the event (if i remember to bring a camera).

Thanks. Some don't like the color combo though. Strange, eh? In fact, the leather lining the top of the dash board is a dark blue. Many like only the standard red/tan set, this allegation borne out by the overwhelming number of red-tan Ferrari's out there.

I bought the car second hand, so my wait only involved the patient appearance of the right color and option combo to appear. My friend is expecting a new one at the end of the month, and he's been waiting over a year. I think the dealers have stopped taking orders now because the new model is on the horizon. No scuderia shields, unfortunately. Would have loved to have them. Some have said to just stick them on, or put magnetic shields on. I've passed on those suggestions. The real shields are relatively substantial, and sit in an indentation in the fenders, and as such, can really only be ordered from the factory at the time of manufacture.

Please do remember to bring your camera to the Imola party. Wouldn't want TT to ban your ass! :shock: I'd love to see the pics.

Norm

bobafett
04-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Norm, you actually bothered to take those shots?

--Dan

TT
04-21-2004, 12:27 PM
LOL don't tell me he is so lazy that he had to ask somebody else to take the pics for him! :P

normy360
04-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Dan isn't really lazy at all. He just has that special aura about him that prompts men and women to be at his every beck and call. Photo of his tool? Done. Photo of his tool box? Done. I'm so jealous.

Jabba
04-21-2004, 06:48 PM
A liitle late I know Norman but welcome to Jabbasworld. Its great to have another Ferrari owner here....I am thinking of starting a dedicated section to Ferrari soon so I hope there will be plenty in there that you will find to be of interest.

Hope to see you around

Cheers

Jabba

normy360
04-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Thank you, Jabba. You've got a great site here. I'll do my best to contribute and keep Dan in check for you!! :D

I guess both you and Dan are Star Wars fans! And Ferrari owners. What more could you ask for? Nice car by the way. A while back I considered selling the 360 for a 355 Fiorano, but in the end I stuck with the 360 because some racetracks have a policy of prohibiting the tracking of convertibles. You have a beautiful car, Jabba.

bobafett
04-21-2004, 09:53 PM
Norman can keep me in check, that's true. It's easy when he's my bad influence! :D

--Dan

Jabba
04-22-2004, 01:05 PM
Thank you, Jabba. You've got a great site here. I'll do my best to contribute and keep Dan in check for you!! :D

I guess both you and Dan are Star Wars fans! And Ferrari owners. What more could you ask for? Nice car by the way. A while back I considered selling the 360 for a 355 Fiorano, but in the end I stuck with the 360 because some racetracks have a policy of prohibiting the tracking of convertibles. You have a beautiful car, Jabba.

Well I must say the 360 has grown on me in recent months and yours sure is a lovely example and a nice change not being the usual rosso red.

5.7 V10
04-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Very nice 360! Though i thought the color was called
"Tour De France Blue"

Anyways, the car is amazing. Nice interior color as well! Would be my choice!

normy360
04-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Ferrari has many different blues such as California Blue, Hyperion Blue, Tour de France Blue, NART blue, Blue Le Mans, Pozzi Blue. BLue Le Man appears very similar to TdF Blue, but is a little more vibrant in my opinion.

5.7 V10
04-22-2004, 04:07 PM
Ferrari has many different blues such as California Blue, Hyperion Blue, Tour de France Blue, NART blue, Blue Le Mans, Pozzi Blue. BLue Le Man appears very similar to TdF Blue, but is a little more vibrant in my opinion.

Ah, ok. Bloody nice color!

Jabba
04-24-2004, 04:05 PM
his car and bobafetts cars are nice i wish i were you guys that is my dream!!! im to broke for a car of that calibur

nurbrun
04-24-2004, 10:15 PM
it sounds like a bunch a bullshit but those pics make me belive 0X

bobafett
04-24-2004, 10:21 PM
Didn't you just post the same thing in my thread too? See my response there.

--Dan

PS: what does the little alien smiley mean?

RC45
04-24-2004, 10:38 PM
it sounds like a bunch a bullshit but those pics make me belive 0X

Exactly what part "sounds like a bunch of bullshit?" aye?

normy360
04-28-2004, 04:37 AM
Yes, exactly what part "sounds like a bunch of bullshit"? Don't talk in riddles. Be specific, nurbrun.

yg60m
04-28-2004, 05:35 AM
PS: what does the little alien smiley mean?

Maybe the " i want to believe" we can find in Mulder's office :?:

I wonder how many pics or proofs he wants ?