PDA

View Full Version : Have a good weekend everyone!

666fast
08-08-2003, 01:51 PM
I know I will, I'm out of here for the weekend to go camping. Three days full of chicks, drinking, swimming, and jumping off of cliffs. Maybe I'll catch one of the beavers for possesed beaver lol.

Later!
8)

TT
08-08-2003, 02:35 PM
and jumping off of cliffs.

Be carefull dude ;)

gis
08-08-2003, 04:42 PM
i got a challenge for u dude,try includin all them things u said all in one jump off the cliff,LMAO

novass
08-08-2003, 05:51 PM
i got a challenge for u dude,try includin all them things u said all in one jump off the cliff,LMAO

ROTFLMAO i would like to see the challenge met!

have a good time

666fast
08-10-2003, 11:00 PM
I had a great time! thanks guys.

gis, I tried to, but it's a bit dangerous to go climbing up drunk. One slip and it could kill ya, some of the cliffs are over 80ft tall. Considering that the water was way down, they were damn near 100 feet.
The biggest one I jumped off of was about 70ft. That was plenty for me, it hurts to hit the water that fast. One friend managed to chip his tooth jumping off of it.
Otherwise, I spent the weekend piss drunk while swimming. It was a great time.
Except the raccoons, bastards stole my Doritos! :twisted:
I couldn't catch any beavers, the water was way down and they were way back in the woods and the bugs are entirely too annoying to go back in there real deep.
We had a party on Saturday. There is a canoe rental place about 7 miles upriver from where we camped, so we had people stopping by all day. Of course they were just as drunk as us. Good times good times!
We even had a rope swing. Who knows who put it there.

Heh, when we got there, there wasn't a picknic table. The sites are official camping sites, but there is never anyone one around. I've seen the DNR there once. So we jacked a 2 tables and a ton of firewood from another site.

Jabba
08-11-2003, 04:16 AM
Glad you had a great time and made it back ok.... :D

TT
08-11-2003, 04:19 AM
Yeah, welcome back dude :)