PDA

View Full Version : tt, now serious, this could be of some help

TT
04-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Beside the fact that I will NEVER use a torrent in my life ;), thanks, but well, I think I won't have any major problems beside my lack of trust in myself ;)
I have all the original CDs of course and the only thing that HAS to work is the modem.. with that working I can for sure retrieve all the needed driver if there is something that don't work..

my problem is not complicate, I know, and I know the procedure to follow, but since I never did it, I'm full of doubts (even if Jabba already answered some 100 questions ;))..
And I'm scared something I didn't considered could happen... this is really not my stuff, not even remotely... last time that the little icon to connect to the net misteriously disappeared from my desktop I had to call a technician to solve the problem :D in the end it was more complicated and he had to work on it some 90 min, but really, every time I had to do some modification to my system I paid somebody or asked for help to a friend (that sadly lives 400 km from here now...)

DeMoN
04-18-2004, 01:02 PM
if you want TT I can dload for you and upload to my page. BTW Why so much hate for bitTorrent?

TT
04-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Uhm.. probably because since JW was born, every now and then somebody tries to suggest us a way to improve the site.. and everytime it's about those fucking torrents :D yes must be that :D I think Jabba is the same as me :D

But seriously, I don't think I need that.. and if I tell you that it's because I'm not even sure I understand what it is LOL. And if I don't understand what it is, for sure it's to complicated for my simple mind :D

TT
04-18-2004, 02:28 PM
But what about this: I run Win98 now.. not sure that a back up with all its drivers would be usefull with XP

RC45
04-18-2004, 05:45 PM
But what about this: I run Win98 now.. not sure that a back up with all its drivers would be usefull with XP

Very good point...

TT
04-18-2004, 06:16 PM
LOL!! Incredible, I'm a PC geek :D