PDA

View Full Version : Help with DAP

No.1
04-16-2004, 05:26 PM
Hi, i know this is the second piece of advice i am asking for, but i really need some help.

Has anybody got a serial code for the programme, as i am not in a postition to buy it. I have version 7.1

If you know of a crack for an earlier version (and have the dload location for the older version), could you please supply me with that.

Please, i only want help, and not somebody whinging about copyright etc...
:roll:

These guys have been making money off of the world for years now, and they might think twice about charging so much if people don't buy their software.

Please Help Me :cry:

SPEEDKILLAR
04-16-2004, 05:29 PM
^^^wow you sure can beg, If I could I would help you man instantly :wink:

Sachmo12345
04-16-2004, 05:29 PM
www.crackfind.com should be able to find something

Jabba
04-16-2004, 05:44 PM
as i am not in a postition to buy it.

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Love ya style number one....

I am sure someone can help you with this...

No.1
04-16-2004, 06:36 PM
^^^^ I know, but i really want the program to work fully, with all features available...

BTW - I have'nt found anything on crackfind.com , so please can somebody provide more suggestions.

If you are feeling especially generous, provide me with your credit card details so i can register legitamately :wink: Only Joking :lol:

ravenpaua
04-16-2004, 06:57 PM
Another option is http://astalavista.box.sk

TT
04-16-2004, 07:21 PM
^^^^ I know, but i really want the program to work fully, with all features available...

You know, the PRO features are not really that "must have".. just some more minimization and some more connections. But it works exactly the same ;)

DeMoN
04-16-2004, 10:42 PM
a PM has been sent your way!

No.1
04-17-2004, 11:38 AM
Demon has solved this problem, BUT I really need a cd burning program that will allow me to burn to 90/99 min cd's.

I have the discs i just need the software. If you coul provide a dload location and a patch/crack (you know why i need this - look in my first post). And i also need to know which settings i need to put in to allow this. I read somewhere about overburn or something.

Please Help :?

Let's see if DeMoN comes up with the goods for me again this time (thanks with DAP :wink: )

jon_s
04-17-2004, 11:40 AM
lol, what next? hehe, only kidding.

TT
04-17-2004, 12:11 PM
I have the discs i just need the software. If you coul provide a dload location and a patch/crack (you know why i need this - look in my first post). And i also need to know which settings i need to put in to allow this. I read somewhere about overburn or something.

Nero can do it, I'm almost sure. And I found many simple tutorials about how to overburn with it (and I think there is also something in Nero's official instructions)

ravenpaua
04-17-2004, 12:17 PM
Yes, Nero allows overburn. You can download a demo version from his official web site www.ahead.de or www.nero.com

To activate the overburn you must go to File/Preferences/Expert Features

DeMoN
04-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Demon has solved this problem, BUT I really need a cd burning program that will allow me to burn to 90/99 min cd's.

Please Help :?

Let's see if DeMoN comes up with the goods for me again this time (thanks with DAP :wink: )

nero allows you to do it... just open up nero and:

File - Preferences - click on Exper Features tab and you will find it there, just edid the max to 90 or 99 and thats it

No.1
04-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Wahey... DeMoN does it again. Thanks man, i didn't want to mess around with it if i didn't know what i was doing. It works fine now so i can back up those big movies :wink:

Jabba
04-17-2004, 03:46 PM

I was just thinking the same...

Thanks for helping him DeMoN.

Fleischmann
04-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Overburning is very risky, as when ya get scratches on the CD, it can be much more difficult to retrieve the data. Just buy a plain 870MB CD and see if your CDRW copes with burning it...

TT
04-17-2004, 04:23 PM
He already said he has 90 min CD, I guess that more than 700 MB, but I always tought that you have to tell nero to overburn or it will anyway use only 700 MB and won't burn more than that in normal mode.. am I wrong?

No.1
04-17-2004, 05:06 PM
something in Nero's official instructions

If you have read my first post in this topic "i am not in a position to purchase it at the moment" That goes for all software. I don'tmind donating to indiviuals who write software, but not big companies :wink:

TT
04-17-2004, 05:09 PM
something in Nero's official instructions

If you have read my first post in this topic "i am not in a position to purchase it at the moment" That goes for all software. I don'tmind donating to indiviuals who write software, but not big companies :wink:

Well, of course I read it. I got Nero with my CD burner and I tought you always get nero with a CD burner... and if you can burn CD you should have a CD burner :)

No.1
04-17-2004, 05:11 PM
^^^^^^

I didn't get nero with my PC, or burner so i just had to find a "cheaper" (read = free!) copy of nero.

PS... my connectio/isp/cost topic is doing alright atm :D

No.1
04-17-2004, 05:13 PM

I was just thinking the same...

Thanks for helping him DeMoN.

I know i have been asking for quite a bit of help recently, but look at it like this. If, in the future, somebody wants help, i may be able to pass on the wisdom i have obtained in this thread :wink:

No.1
04-17-2004, 05:22 PM
:D Thanks for your words of support thamar.

I truly agree with everything you said.

DeMoN
04-17-2004, 05:31 PM
He already said he has 90 min CD, I guess that more than 700 MB, but I always tought that you have to tell nero to overburn or it will anyway use only 700 MB and won't burn more than that in normal mode.. am I wrong?

There are some cds that are 90 mins which that is 800mb. I had some of those but used them all up. When you use 700mb and nero asks you to overburn, its not the best thing. I have done it and it burns your file (in my case it was a video) but the last part of the vid was cut lol. The safe thing to do is "Finalize CD." Overburning should only be done if you have the 800mb cds.

Nero will let you overburn, however, it is unpredictable what can happen. As I said, my video file was not complete when I overburned it. I never tried it on anything else though...

Glad to help people in need :wink:

No.1
04-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Thanks, i do have a spindle of 25 800mb cd's.

I am going to use them to back up DVD rips that i have downloaded, so i will start on that when i get a chance :wink: