PDA

View Full Version : My Mercedes 300E 1991. =]

itsthepham
04-10-2004, 10:15 PM
Hey heres a link with a few pictures of my car.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/itsthepham

Tell me what you think. It was pretty cloudy when I took the picture. But I just waxed my car and all and now it looks sick. Planning on lowering it along with getting some HRE wheels. =]

TT
04-11-2004, 12:04 PM
It's a fine car for sure :D and in US not as common as here I suppose. How many miles on the clock? And BTW, why such big cruiser when you are so young?

itsthepham
04-11-2004, 01:20 PM
it only has 130,000 miles. Got the car from my sister. she didnt drive it for a long time because her husband got her a new Mercedes ML. Its still a good car. Beats those ghetto hondas. lol anyways. Its a good way to start off with european. Because nothing beats German power.

SPEEDKILLAR
04-11-2004, 03:50 PM
it only has 130,000 miles. Got the car from my sister. she didnt drive it for a long time because her husband got her a new Mercedes ML. Its still a good car. Beats those ghetto hondas. lol anyways. Its a good way to start off with european. Because nothing beats German power.

Right one :wink:

Beautifel ride, what a nice car to start with and later on you could buy a new model Merc, well I hope you can :D

SPEEDKILLAR
04-11-2004, 03:51 PM

Right one :wink:

Beautifel ride, what a nice car to start with and later on you could buy a new model Merc, well I hope you can :D

k1prototype
04-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Beautiful car man, congrats!

k1prototype
04-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Beautiful car man, congrats!

itsthepham
04-12-2004, 02:45 AM
haha thanks guys. Yeah, I wanna get some clear corners and get rid of those damn ugly headlight wipers in the front and if I can convert the front headlights to a newer 300E model. if thats possible. and get some smoked taillights in the rear. ummm sexy. I dont know if I want to get a new benz in the future. Im not liking the reliablity of the new benz's. Im considering a Audi 1.8T and build on from there. Anyways, Mercedes always been a favorite among my family.