PDA

View Full Version : Great Work !!!

Jabba
04-04-2004, 08:29 PM
I just wanted to say everyone (especially st-anger) is doing a great job with your new section.

Keep up the great work guys...Porsche badge coming soon for your new section as well. :D

nthfinity
04-04-2004, 09:34 PM
well said, Jabba. my congrats goes to you st-anger. ive loved your porsche news section since ive joined JW :)

st-anger
04-05-2004, 04:09 AM
well, thx guys, but daddy you´ve to thank yourself too, because it´s been your fault :wink: :lol: why i´m even more into all that stuff...to have a own section is kinda motivating and challenging, and i like that :D
so, as promised i´ll do my best when my little time allows me to do so, and THX, definitely looking forward to the Porsche badge :D :D :D

ive loved your porsche news section since ive joined JW

:P good to hear that m8, i´m glad you like it...

st-anger
04-05-2004, 07:26 AM
Great to have you here with us to educate us on whats going on in the world of Porsche
I have learned alot from your Porsche news thread, and with your own forum it will be even better and easier to keep track of the info you provide.... :D

only one thing to say: keep up the good work... :wink:

:D believe it or not, but right now i´m working on another Carrera GT special, this time for us tech freaks, i thought it´d be easy, BUT :shock: this´ll be a shitload of work...
...what am i doing here :roll: :lol:

hopefully we ( thx to TT 8) ) can finish ´till end of that week...

TT
04-05-2004, 08:25 AM
hopefully we ( thx to TT ) can finish ´till end of that week...

Hehe, anything for you :D

gis
04-05-2004, 09:49 AM
cant wait to see it and this section is really good.

keep up the good work st-anger :D

nurbrun
04-05-2004, 07:07 PM
st.anger you know so much its amazing. thanks for all the info

mit5005
04-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Very good job on your new section St-anger. I guess you are the official Porsche expert of the forum. Looking foward to what is to come.

st-anger
04-06-2004, 03:06 AM
st-anger have probably forgotten more about porsches than we will ever know... :wink:

cant wait for the CGT report.... :wink:

LOOOOOOL :lol: well, hopefully NOT :lol:

btw, it won´t be a "report" like we had last year in october, it´ll be a kinda sophisticated tech-write up including some goodies...

btw, i´m not really sure if i can hold the deadline, so plz be patient, but it won´t be that big anyway, so don´t expect too much, just a little, but nice, special... :wink:

DTM8
04-07-2004, 04:41 PM
I have learned alot from your Porsche news thread, and with your own forum it will be even better and easier to keep track of the info you provide.... :D

I agree, great work st. anger :D

st-anger
04-07-2004, 04:45 PM

I agree, great work st. anger :D

THX...

working hard right now to improve it.... :wink:

yg60m
04-07-2004, 04:53 PM
I join my mates to say that you're doing a great job st-anger but you're also a very kind and polite man :wink: with a lot of patience to answer our questions when you have the time for it.

Chingachgook
04-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Even I must say that your work is simply GREAT! Immense, for real. Now I love more the Porsche world, before..yes, I loved Porsche, but now more and more. I learned the advantages of the rear-engined cars, the technology behind the cars and even if now Porsche builds the Cayenne :twisted: with a VW engine :twisted: I know how good are the new GT3, the CGT, the GT2 and so on.
I'll wait with trepidation the tech-report on the CGT!
Thanks for everything st-anger!
:wink:

st-anger
04-09-2004, 06:30 PM
cant wait for the CGT report.... :wink:

btw, i´m not really sure if i can hold the deadline, so plz be patient

just to let you guyz know, NO i´ve not forgotten about the new CGT special :wink: but unfortunately, as posted before, there´ll be a huge delay due to the shitload of work on it...

i really underestimated that one, i´ve to do lot´s of translation work ( german-->english ) first, i´m way behind with that, doesn´t have a design, nothing.... only a cover sheet.... :?

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/507/206Vorlage_Porsche_Presentation_header-med.jpg

:arrow: hi-res: (http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/507/206Vorlage_Porsche_Presentation_header.jpg)

well, i think it´ll take me another 1 to 3 weeks to finish it, sorry guys....

crasherror
04-10-2004, 01:23 AM
You are doing a great job! keep up the great work!