PDA

View Full Version : My A4

novass
04-01-2004, 05:54 PM
I realized that ive never posted any pics of my Audi. Its a 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro 5spd with a little over 30k miles on it. I bought it new and intended to mod it a little but got wrapped up in school work and never thought about it again. Within the next few months im gonna get an intake, boost controller, downpipe, exhaust, diverter valve and maybe some other stuff. All performance oriented, I dont care about looks. I think im gonna go and get the intake and diverter valve this weekend if I find some free time.

On a side note, the first and second pics were takin in front of Jerry Bus' house (owner of the Lakers). All the people that live right there have tons of money. Some guy even has a real fuckin tank in his garage. Ive only seen it a few times when the garage door was open, ill try and go back and get a pic of it. We used to go up there when we ditched class in High School, ill put a pic of the view so you can see why, at the bottom.

Anyway, heres the photos.

http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/2/37audi_side.jpg
http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/2/37audi_rear.jpg
http://www.jabbasworld.net/photopost/data/2/37audi_rear_side.jpg

the view, see other post down there

TT
04-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Nice and clean :D Is it black black? I guess so.

My grandpa has a 2.8, but in that very dark shade of grey.

But for sure a nice car, especially in Cali where Audis are not as common as here I guess.

novass
04-01-2004, 06:11 PM
Ya its black on black. The color I originally wanted was this weird brown/black color that looked like gunmetal but they discontinued it in 2000.

Around here the majority of German cars seem to be Beemers and Benzs. I honestly see about 3 E46 M3s a day on average.

EDIT: is that last pic working? it worked for me the first time i checked it, but now it doesnt seem to be showing, no red x either. stupid Imagestation.

TT
04-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Nope sadly the last one doesn't show :(

SPEEDKILLAR
04-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Nice ride, just love that car, its very popular here in Belgium, known for their reliability and quality.

novass
04-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Nope sadly the last one doesn't show :(

This should work, its gonna be super small though. This is whats to the right of my car in the second photo
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pefa331dacc19663971c2c5647ed09a7d/f9286e72.jpg

gis
04-01-2004, 06:45 PM
nice clean car novass,and the view is great.hope you get the mods for the car.with that extra hp,keepin the car lookin stock,some people will have a little surprise :lol:

congrats on the car 0X

hemi_fan
04-01-2004, 07:55 PM
my dad wants one of those. Hes going to the Audi auction on Easter Monday to buy one. Mods would be sweet, i should get him to mod his, although i'd doubt hed do it.

Tomerville
04-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Nice car! What tires are those?

novass
04-01-2004, 08:08 PM
The tires are Dunlop FM901s. Paired with the AWD the car sticks to the ground pretty well. Originally it had Dunlop SP8000s but I didnt like them as much so I went for the FMs.

DR.GONZO
04-02-2004, 04:09 AM
nice nova, that's a cool lil daily! You for sure have too put some mods in too it! In the summer I am going to sell my daily(truck) and get a gn :D . Those are my plans! And keep it stock for a while dump the rest in too my 67. :)

novass
04-02-2004, 05:12 AM
nice nova, that's a cool lil daily! You for sure have too put some mods in too it! In the summer I am going to sell my daily(truck) and get a gn :D . Those are my plans! And keep it stock for a while dump the rest in too my 67. :)

A GN would be a sweet daily driver. Ive always loved those cars, they were fast and for the most part only came in black. Ive seen some that were grey but the car looks so mean in black. The Cougar and the GN would make a nice combo too.

DR.GONZO
04-07-2004, 04:39 AM
YEA It does make a good combo doesn't it, In the summer time I will be ready to get one!!! Might take A while but I will find Her!! Once it goes good we will have to meet up! :D

I know a few poeple that would will race your nova, for sure my bro's ws6! It's down now(water pump) but he's always down to race, everyone else is in the making (building a new motor) as well as me ( just getting it going and everything else) but it would be fun!

novass
04-07-2004, 06:44 PM
I know a few poeple that would will race your nova, for sure my bro's ws6!

Ya I might be down for a little racing. Its been a while since the Nova has seem some action, in fact I cant even remember the last time I started it up. That pos Subaru wagon I posted pics of not that long ago is blocking it in the driveway with a broken tranny (we have a spare tranny in the back of the Subi, but it needs a rebuild). If I get some time tomorrow ill see if I can fire up the Nova and if its still running properly.

DR.GONZO
04-08-2004, 02:00 AM
COOL, cool the battery is probably dead! I would think, I need to get those other pics up, my friends are lagging on them, my bud's 65 ss he is building a 385 stroker (383) but 2 more ci from the bore, going balls out, the turbo 240z another project almost done I need to get more details, My bro want's to do some crazy shit he will do it!! Also your bro's truck looks cool A lot of his(my bro's) buddies have cool chopped rides! He raced one before I am going to post it of rf soon! But we should meet up in the summer! :) I hope My rust bucket is running if not, oh well we should still kick it some time.

novass
04-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Ya for sure we should meet up sometime. Id like to see all of those cars. My bro just opened up a hot rod shop in Hawthorne doing chops and air bags and a bunch of other stuff. He lags a lot on his own projects though, hes been workin on a 34 Ford that hes gonna put a 454 bored a hundred over and put a tunnel ram with dual 750s on it, it should be pretty sick when hes, if hes ever done LOL. Hes more into rat rods and customs.

But ya for sure we should meet up and cruise to a show or something. :D