it's just fookin stoopid

SL55 AMG
08-04-2003, 11:48 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i bought a $50,000+ offroader and it is lower than a McLaren F1 HAHHAHAHA

666fast
08-04-2003, 02:47 PM
:(
normally I dont' care what people do to their cars, but that is just stupid. Why a Hummer? Congrats on defeating the purpose of a Hummer.

dis3as3d
08-04-2003, 04:20 PM
HORRIBLE, UGLY... god why whould u do that. That is like ricing out a JEEP

draak666
08-04-2003, 04:21 PM
It's still spacious of course, but they indeed screwed up the main purpose of the car.

Nevertheless, I was at a VW meeting last weekend and my friend learned me there's two ways of looking at these cars. First, there's the simple love it/loathe it-point of view. Second, there's the tuning-point of view.

From the first point of view, I'd say I never want to drive this car in my life. From the second, I'd say it's properly tuned and they could have gone even further than simply lowering the suspension. :D

1zippo1
08-04-2003, 05:13 PM
They took a though car and thought lets give it an even more agressive look, lets lower it. In a normal sedan this works, but with this thing it is pretty ridiculous. That car can only drive on 20% of the roads and has to stop after every mile to peel away 10 rocks that are between the front bumper and the road...

The purpose of (visual) tuning is make the car look better & distinct if from others. I think it looks more ugly but they certainly will get attention with this kinda car.

PS: I suppose it has an adjustable suspension, he can not drive like this...

dis3as3d
08-04-2003, 11:07 PM
Oh yea for sure he is sitting on air bags, Truck guys like to "drop frame" for that added effect while they are stoped.

Johns
08-04-2003, 11:50 PM
looks like he has the hydrolics which puts the baby to sleep while parked :D

sbbs
08-05-2003, 12:16 AM
It's still spacious of course, but they indeed screwed up the main purpose of the car.

Nevertheless, I was at a VW meeting last weekend and my friend learned me there's two ways of looking at these cars. First, there's the simple love it/loathe it-point of view. Second, there's the tuning-point of view.

From the first point of view, I'd say I never want to drive this car in my life. From the second, I'd say it's properly tuned and they could have gone even further than simply lowering the suspension. :D

I agree :)

possessed_beaver
08-05-2003, 03:25 AM
FUCK - thoe rims alone must be worth a fuckload!

novass
08-05-2003, 05:13 AM
thats ridiculous. i cant say im not surprised tho...

Flawless
08-05-2003, 01:06 PM
I dont anyone buys a Hummer for off-roading anymore. Its all about the bling factor now.

dis3as3d
08-05-2003, 11:24 PM
I dont know I guess i dont understand it, im all about functional performance, I will never invest into upgrade the looks of my car(i will keep it very pampered) no wings, or bling bling wheels, guages i wont use, etc. Soon as I pay her off its time to go down on that motor :twisted: