PDA

View Full Version : Maybach 62 sighting in Moscow

tanelvali
03-27-2004, 04:22 PM
http://sverige.hinvestgalleries.ee/DSCN9858.JPG
http://sverige.hinvestgalleries.ee/DSCN9859.JPG

PATo355
03-27-2004, 04:42 PM
There is the money that the politicians stole from the country !!!

Drive4Ever
03-27-2004, 04:44 PM
hahahaa, i'm not suprised....that car is long seen one before when they were still testing along w/ new slks :)

TT
03-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Great sighting! I just saw a Maybach once.. a 57 and I had no camera with me :(

Chaos in 1983!
03-27-2004, 05:21 PM
I had no camera with me

OMG...the great TT w/o his camera!!! :shock:

SFDMALEX
03-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Looks like all the fucking theifs from Ukraine and Russia are ditching their S600s and going to Maybachs. FUCKING THEIFS!

yg60m
03-27-2004, 06:01 PM
nice pics looking at the car with a bottle of beer in the hand....lol

lol ! i was going to put the same message :lol:
Thanks for the pics but were you afraid that somebody steals your beer bottle if you put it on the floor ?

nurbrun
03-28-2004, 12:09 AM
pretty cool but i saw two already

tanelvali
03-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Not me in the picture :) This is my friend who was visiting Moscow this weekend and sent the pics to me online.. Will add some better ones if possible in nearest future.. this beerbottle bothers me too, to be honest..

BADMIHAI
03-28-2004, 01:16 PM
ah...there's the Organizatia's money. For those of you who don't know, the Organizatia is the Russian Mafia. I've seen some fucking nice cars in Moscow too! Lots of Mafia cars. S600 and Brabus S and shit....

tanelvali
03-29-2004, 03:50 AM
Aye, in moscow/russia the car is like everything. i.e. you are not enough respected when U drive.. lets say 5 series BMW or so... All cars have to be like 760IL, S600, Bentleys etc etc.. Friend told me that every second high end car has those police lights (you know, flashlight on the roof.. i don't know the word in english), so they can speed through the traffic... In moscow the speed limit is like 70 kmh, but those with new cars go like nothing less than 150..

cho_888
03-29-2004, 05:14 AM
some times you forget just how bug that car is, its massive!

nejcdolinsek
03-29-2004, 05:52 AM
At least that stolen money is put to good use :roll:

tanelvali
03-29-2004, 06:49 AM
personally, i doubt that I would buy a Maybach, even if I would have billion dollars.. WHY? BecauseMaybach is kinda car where you suppose to sit in the back, the guy in front of a steering wheel is you servant. So.. for as long as I like driving my own cars I'd prefer other cars, :)

EDIT: actually, when i'd have billion dollars perhaps I'd buy one just in pure sence of owning this car... Nice to let drive myself home when drinking ina restaurant for example.

TT
03-29-2004, 07:04 AM

Why stole money? I hate when people see nice cars and just assume they were bought thanks to illegal traffics and so on... it's like probably just in 1% of the cases.. maybe less...

Porsche_Cayenne
03-29-2004, 04:31 PM

Why stole money? I hate when people see nice cars and just assume they were bought thanks to illegal traffics and so on... it's like probably just in 1% of the cases.. maybe less...

I agree TT...

Berlusconi rulez hihi

tanelvali
03-29-2004, 04:51 PM
I disagree. 99% of very rich people from former USSR are rich because of stealing. one way or another. This is my opinion as well as credited lectures around the world universities. Even "lawful" privatizations were actually not "really legal". You foreigners may not know but the 1980s elite, i.e. people in access to state property.. well.. most of them are millionaires today, not because of good business intuitions or high educational level, but because managers from factory X made some agreements with managers from factory Z and so on... And this is true. Sure there are many hosest rich people also, but MOST of them got their beginnig funds to start their businesses ILLEGIMATELY. Go and study "transition economics" lectures at the local university and you will be surprised. I can recommend some books also. In english.

SFDMALEX
03-29-2004, 05:18 PM
I disagree. 99% of very rich people from former USSR are rich because of stealing. one way or another. This is my opinion as well as credited lectures around the world universities. Even "lawful" privatizations were actually not "really legal". You foreigners may not know but the 1980s elite, i.e. people in access to state property.. well.. most of them are millionaires today, not because of good business intuitions or high educational level, but because managers from factory X made some agreements with managers from factory Z and so on... And this is true. Sure there are many hosest rich people also, but MOST of them got their beginnig funds to start their businesses ILLEGIMATELY. Go and study "transition economics" lectures at the local university and you will be surprised. I can recommend some books also. In english.

Agreed. I would say 95% of rich people in Ukraine are mafiozos. And Im talking rich. Millioners. Trust me, if you count which countrys have the most BILLIONERS with a B then Russia and Ukraine will be on top. Countrys full of fucking theifs!

krlos
03-29-2004, 08:25 PM
Dude fuck that! THE CAR! that's what matters here. I've seen it twice, and it's incredible, when you buy that car you just want to be there with some bitches lol

personally, i doubt that I would buy a Maybach, even if I would have billion dollars.. WHY? BecauseMaybach is kinda car where you suppose to sit in the back, the guy in front of a steering wheel is you servant. So.. for as long as I like driving my own cars I'd prefer other cars, :)

EDIT: actually, when i'd have billion dollars perhaps I'd buy one just in pure sence of owning this car... Nice to let drive myself home when drinking ina restaurant for example.

I completely agree with you!!

DTM8
03-29-2004, 09:38 PM

Agreed. I would say 95% of rich people in Ukraine are mafiozos. And Im talking rich. Millioners. Trust me, if you count which countrys have the most BILLIONERS with a B then Russia and Ukraine will be on top. Countrys full of fucking theifs!

Unfortunately, I also somewhat agree. Even with Russias Billionairs. Just recently, they have finally looked into Khodorkovsky's deals. Its a shame that he stole so much money from Russia.

Anyway, back to the Maybach. Lets see if that Maybach survives without getting hit by another car in the streets of Moscow :?

Dirk
03-30-2004, 01:50 AM
Haha, very typical for Russia. When you walk there, all you see is Mercedes S500, so was waiting for Maybach to show up there

altezza
03-30-2004, 05:25 AM
and Rolls-Royce just opened a dealership in Moscow at 1 Red Square
probably they want to get a share of the huge luxury car market in Russia

oantob
03-30-2004, 10:28 AM
maybe that maybach owner is the one that knows all of the Stallin golds