PDA

View Full Version : pissed at Time Warner

Viper45
03-08-2004, 03:27 AM
I would just like to thank Time Warner for fucking with all of my online gaming by providing shitty connections for their cable internet customers. I would also like to say that now i cant play my box online over spring break and that really pisses me off. I was planning on getting a shit load of work Ahem video games done. Anyway, just thought i would vent some anger. anyone else have the same problem, heres your place to bitch. peace

geekdiggy
03-08-2004, 07:32 AM
this is God's way of saying there are better things to do with your youth than play video games, ESPECIALLY during spring break, you hermit.

nah but for real though, i haven't had this problem. i've got RoadRunner Hawaii as my service provider, which is run by Time Warner and things still have been going great since day one. i think it's maybe just a temporary thing and if not, then it's time to go get your money back

Sachmo12345
03-08-2004, 11:58 AM
i love my roadrunner it works fine for me

RC45
03-08-2004, 10:26 PM
i've got RoadRunner Hawaii as my service provider

OMFG - geek is KH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

geekdiggy
03-08-2004, 11:26 PM
dude shut up i'm not kh.

HELL no

*shiver*

Sachmo12345
03-09-2004, 05:13 PM
i don't remember krazy hawaiian being an asshole

RC45
03-09-2004, 05:41 PM

Few do - as few knew the "real" persona - not the "fake" persona...

.......but DON'T get me started..... :roll:

Viper45
03-09-2004, 07:12 PM
this is God's way of saying there are better things to do with your youth than play video games, ESPECIALLY during spring break, you hermit.

well im not a hermit, but i just decided to not go on the trip my friends did because i have a like 3 weeks of traveling on rugby trips ahead of me after break. anyway yeah the roadrunner worked fine during christmas. guess someone broke his leg or something. i come back from school and pow. doesnt work anymore, but whatever guess ill just browse the endless boundries of the internet.

geekdiggy
03-09-2004, 09:46 PM

then you have a worse memory than a goldfish