PDA

View Full Version : Going to the USGP!

Caplax40
03-03-2004, 02:56 AM
Me and a buddy ordered our race and plane tickets and hotel accomodations today for the USGP on June 20th! Can't wait to go! Will anyone else from the board be in attendance?

campank
03-03-2004, 05:46 PM
I may be going, I just need to see if I can get time off work, I'm already taking a few days off work for the Canadian GP the week before. But it seems like kind of a waste to skip out on Indianapolis a just few days later, not to mention the kick ass pit walkabout!! That rocked last year!

-K

SL55 AMG
03-03-2004, 06:41 PM
I could be going, no final plans yet though. Last year was a blast except for the rain but hey you cant always have your way

pengajim
03-04-2004, 02:03 PM
I might go. I've been 3 out of the last 4 years. It's a great place to see a race, and I've had a blast every time I've been. The weather shouldn't be as cold either due to the new June date. Saturday is the best day to go in my opinion. Smaller crowds and you can go anywhere around the track (infield and grandstands).

I haven't verified yet, but I heard that tickets prices will be going up this year. If that's the case, Tony George can kiss my ass. I hate giving that bastard any of my money, and if he wants more then I'm not going to go until the IRL fails...hopefully (but not likely).

Caplax40
03-05-2004, 01:17 PM
Tickets aren't bad at all. Ours we're only $85 for Paddock Box seats.