PDA

View Full Version : New F1 season

nejcdolinsek
02-28-2004, 03:11 PM
Who do you think will be the best this year? Both BMW and Ferrari have been shattering various circuit records, while McLaren-Mercedes haven't impressed much...

Will Ferrari win again in 2004, or will BMW, McLaren-Mercedes or maybe even Renault take the crown this year?????

jeroen40
02-29-2004, 03:07 PM
definetly ferrari, I couldn't even think about it, when they are not in the front :roll: the test times where very impressive, but it was only testing... but i'm confident that they will be the best again. I hope that BAR will have a great year, honda must come back to the top!!

noosee
02-29-2004, 06:28 PM
I still think that Ferrari will win this year.
But it's gona be tought, really tough.

It's only one week left :) can't wait

cho_888
03-01-2004, 01:39 AM
going to have to go with ferrari, it will be just like last year.

levensnevel
03-01-2004, 01:50 AM
I'll put my money on Fernando Alonso this year. He will become the drivers world champion. And Ferrari will prolongue her constructor's title.

ravenpaua
03-01-2004, 11:35 AM
My vote goes to Ferrari, but I'm seeing that the Renaults and Bars are also doing real good lap times... so the thing will be very close between them.

komotar
03-03-2004, 05:10 PM
ferrari will probably win.
They have the best driver in my oppinion.
Their car has to proove itself on track. We'll soon find out.
Bmw is bound to impress. Their car looks insane and I certainly hope
that they'll be right along with the ferrari team this year.
I don't know about the Mclaren boys. Kimi will have to be in constant form
through the whole year, to keep up.
But we could also say that for Montoya. He had huuuge problems last year.
I also hope that Alonsi will yet again show his talent and maybe even win 2 or 3 races.
that's my oppinion. :roll:

FerrariKiller
03-04-2004, 01:39 AM
I'm just excited Renault is a canidate, the more the merrier.

aliendude012
03-04-2004, 03:30 PM
I have a feeling it fill be Ferrari again, though by a smaller margin than they've won by previously. I think if anyone has a chance to beat them itd be Montoya in the Williams.

my vote however went to McLaren/Merc. I know it probably wont happen, not for a long time, but I think Raikonnen has some skill in him, and a good car can bring it out.

coombsie66
03-04-2004, 05:29 PM
i heard that the BAR test times were looking promising.
I think and hope it will be BMW williams. Get those fezzas off the top!!!

Anonymous
03-05-2004, 12:11 PM
ferrari and i think they will have a tight season similar to last year.

RallyeNLD
03-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Ferrari will take it. though they will only run away with it towards the end of the season, it'll take about 4 or 5 races for them to get it fined tuuned to perfection.
Renault will have a strong showing and so will Jordan (i hope).

Jordan?? Oh common!... Lets hope that they make it to the end of the season.

Game-R
03-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Well lets not underestimate these teams. Lacking as they may be in terms of technologies and/or skills, when compared to the leading teams, they still pack a serious punch. Especially when things aren't going smooth for any of the teams. Brazillian rain anyone???

NYCHonda
03-07-2004, 03:38 AM
My vote goes to Ferrari. With Schumi, Barrichello, & great cars, Ferrari is running strong.

geekdiggy
03-07-2004, 04:15 AM
^^^exactly. and if their dominance in this race is any indication of what's to come for the rest of this season, then the other teams don't stand a chance. i mean look at it, the best of the competition - williams - have taken a step BACK with their new car. at this rate, no team even stands a chance.