PDA

View Full Version : The Sims and The Sims 2

callen
02-19-2004, 08:45 PM
just bought Hot Date, the sims expansion pack and now i am hooked again, yah yah i know iits an old game, but it is alot of fun!Whats everyone think about this game and if ur a fan of the series, whats ur thoughts on the upcoming SIMS 2?and original game thoughts as well are welcomed!

Jabba
02-25-2004, 07:57 AM
i only played sims 1 and realy liked it, I couldnt resist the urge to use money cheats and that ruined the game for me after i bought everythin. The time system is horrible though. Just eating and having a shower wastes half the day.

i think sims online is the coolest cos u get to speak with real people.

666fast
02-25-2004, 04:53 PM
I've had the original game since it came out. It's somehow very addicting. I haven't played it in quite a while, but everytime I fire it up, I'll play it for an hour or two for a week.
Fun game, I should pickup one of th expansion packs. I haven't tried any of them.

Fleischmann
02-25-2004, 04:56 PM
I never found this game entertaining. But it's amzing how popular this game is and what amazing rate the multiple expansion packs are being sold. money for nothin' :)

callen
02-25-2004, 08:07 PM
Hah yah i have been playing quite a lot the past few weeks...i made my girlfriend and i but then i killed her and imported paris hiltons skin into the game and married her and had a kid. heeh the game is a good time and with teh HOT DATE expasion pack u can go downtown! and the social aspect(whcih sucks in the original all u gotta do is go hug kiss hug kiss hug kiss once u get past 60 relationship , is great in the new game! no more repetition and tons more objects and options! its great fun

Riese1825
02-29-2004, 04:25 AM
Forget the regular Sims, The Sims 2 is going to be 3999238492 times better than the originals. You will need a beefy computer to play on though.

cho_888
02-29-2004, 06:02 AM
i ahve all the sims and all teh expansions. Its getting carried, its time for a new one