PDA

View Full Version : Citroën Sport concept

altezza
02-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Picture 1 (http://www.freepixhosting.com/uploadedfiles/34983cit-.jpg)

CITROËN SPORT CONCEPT CAR MAKES ITS WORLD DEBUT AT THE GENEVA MOTOR SHOW

At a time when the 2003 World Rally Champion, the Xsara WRC, is carrying all before it, with two consecutive wins in the first two rounds of the 2004 WRC season in Monte Carlo and Sweden, the presentation of the new Citroën Sport concept car clearly demonstrates Citroën’s commitment to continued involvement in motor sport at the world's highest level.

This concept car is not constrained by the limitations of sporting regulations and represents a bold stylistic development that offers a futuristic vision of post-Xsara WRC competition cars.

The "Citroën Sport" concept car is making its world debut at the 74th International Motor Show in Geneva and will be unveiled during the press conference held on the Citroën stand on the 2nd of March at 08.00 am.

The brand continues its strategy of renewal with this new concept car that is more distinctive than ever and that clearly expresses the energy and drive embodied by motor sport.

TT
02-18-2004, 06:28 AM
The front view is very nice :D and I wonder if they will keep the transparent roof (seriously doubt ;))

jeroen40
02-18-2004, 10:22 AM
a little bit of bmw 5-series influence on the front maybe? That's a shame, the xsara rally car was/is really great!
I guess all the new cars have a more radical styling, which most of the time doesn't look good :?

sads
02-21-2004, 03:44 AM
weres the pics

TT
02-21-2004, 06:12 AM
Click the url

spd
02-21-2004, 11:41 AM
nice, want to see the sides and the back too, before I make any comments

altezza
03-02-2004, 07:20 AM
CITROËN’S C4 RALLY STUNNER DEBUTS IN GENEVA

Citroën is giving the world its first chance to see the exciting C4 Citroën Sport concept at this year’s Geneva Motor Show. A packed stand also features the new C3 XTR, making its show debut ahead of its imminent UK launch, alongside the innovative C-Airlounge concept car.

Unquestionably one of the star turns of the Show, the C4 Citroën Sport concept looks every inch a rally championship winner in the making. Original styling touches at the front include ‘boomerang’ headlamps, large air intakes and a chrome grille featuring a bold new chevron design, while the aerodynamic appearance is heightened by the swooping roof which drops down dramatically via the trapezoidal rear windows to a short rear overhang.

With its 4,286mm long and 1,790mm wide dimensions, sleek lines and large flared wheel arches filled by massive white alloys, the C4 Citroën Sport concept has all the characteristics of a future rallying powerhouse. It also benefits from a totally transparent rear roof section and large windows, ensuring a bright and airy cabin, whilst the stylish interior design is embellished by two-tone red and black leather upholstery, stamped with the C4 Citroën Sport insignia, as well as leather door panels, bucket seats and steering wheel.

Other highlights see a first public showing for the new, robust-looking C3 XTR, which offers many practical touches such as modular roof bars, stylish protective body mouldings and a useful Child pack, while there is also a chance to catch the award-winning C-Airlounge with its advanced aerodynamic technologies and intriguing interior lighting system, as well as many other models, including the new Xsara Picasso HDi 110.

http://www.freepixhosting.com/uploadedfiles/35079cit-.jpg

ae86_16v
03-04-2004, 09:54 PM
a little bit of bmw 5-series influence on the front maybe? That's a shame, the xsara rally car was/is really great!
I guess all the new cars have a more radical styling, which most of the time doesn't look good :?

Yeah exactly. . . the front looks like the new E60. It looks like a cool car though.

SamuraiGti
03-05-2004, 08:52 AM
I like the car... It has an agressive look! Hope it will be faster than the xsara =)

redbaron
03-05-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm a huge rallyfan, so I like the way Citroen expresses their rallyambitions with their sneak preview of new models.

Citroen, go on like this!!! :D

bsillon
03-18-2004, 02:03 PM
TT, thanks for the tip... Just a bit desorientated in here. The limitations to a few functions is in for something I guess ;)

The others : Check this out...

http://www.spymac.com/gallery/show_photo.php?picid=85483

If you have any request for more CITROEN Pics let me know I can have access to many official pics.