PDA

View Full Version : Looking for assistants, designers, automotive engineers, and investors.

ewrtertiuer
04-12-2012, 09:00 AM
As the subject says i am looking for people to help start up my automotive company, i have a design, and i have the overall interior (engine, transmission, and chassis) solved, The people who are looking to help me out with this would be an integral part into the companies success. I know the task of a new automotive company sounds impossible, it is not, it is merely difficult but i think with the help of you guys, together we can make it possible.
If interested PM me with questions and ill respond as soon as i get your message. Look forward to hearing from you! :-D
Sincerely,
Joshua Reyes

nthfinity
04-13-2012, 11:44 AM
What region are you based?

ewrtertiuer
04-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Hey nthfinity, i am on the east coast, New York.

nthfinity
04-17-2012, 10:00 AM
I'd scrounge the design and art schools for industrial, and transportation design students. The student shows are happening now, or soon. Be prepared to offer money. Designers don't do pro-bono work.

Good luck! Engineers... again, schools are having job fairs, so I'd set up there to get somebody fresh. Alternatively, I would hire a staffing company to look for engineers with experience in the specific items you are working with.. IE, driveline, braking systems, steering, suspension, chassis etc. etc.

kach22i
05-12-2012, 03:14 PM
If you need an architect let me know, I'm in the process of getting my NCARB certification. Registered in Michigan currently but other states will soon not be an issue.

RE: i have a design

Let's see it, I bet that gets the blood flowing.