PDA

View Full Version : Should I put Jabba's old videos in Bit torrent and share?

XyKo
07-23-2003, 06:30 PM
Just want to know what you guys think. How about we all give back to the community and share with each other by using Bit torrent? You upload while you download at the same time.

crochico
07-23-2003, 06:32 PM
i don't think any of us want to get Jabba or ourselves into trouble by "sharing" copyrighted material.. we've already got it good as it is now.. but i think we should let Jabba be the judge of anything

XyKo
07-23-2003, 06:38 PM
Dude this doesn't get us in trouble, because all we're doing is sharing in this forum. I know alot of us are missing some episode and want to see them, so how about I just make a BT file and share it with everyone here. I'm not sharing it with other places, just here.

maalox
07-23-2003, 06:47 PM
The only problem is you need like 10 people willing to seed the downloads or they'll go at like 2 k/s. It'd be great if we could get it going, but it depends on not everyone leeching.

crochico
07-23-2003, 07:12 PM
Dude this doesn't get us in trouble, because all we're doing is sharing in this forum. I know alot of us are missing some episode and want to see them, so how about I just make a BT file and share it with everyone here. I'm not sharing it with other places, just here.

that was the only thing i was concerned about.. thanks for clearing it up man :wink: i'm sure it'd be helpful for everyone who missed d/l's

crazidude
07-24-2003, 02:07 AM
I'd like this idea since I did miss an episode or two of top gear and 5th gear.

Jabba
07-24-2003, 05:19 AM
I guess it cant do any harm....(I hope) let me know how you get on...