PDA

View Full Version : Today marks the start of the american Nascar series.

fishfreek
02-15-2004, 01:08 PM
While nacsar can be rather boring with its oval tracks and all its restrictions and rules its still something race related.

I like how the first race of the season is the biggest as far as publicity and stuff. Kind of get all that junk out of the way in the first race.

Minacious
02-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Well I'm one of the very few people who watches Nascar in California, so I'll be catching the races I can this season. :D

caugb
02-21-2004, 06:29 PM
What do you think about the pausterization of all Nascar cars? The stickers are the only modification between different brands's cars. Why not trying something more related to the actual car, like german DTM? The way it is, it is only for americans.

SFDMALEX
02-21-2004, 06:47 PM
Sorry for doing this in a Nascar thread, but FUCK FUCKING NASCAR.

FerrariKiller
02-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Why not trying something more related to the actual car, like german DTM?

The US has Speed Touring car which is like DTM in that respect. I believe it is far better that NASCAR for two reasons:
1. they don't race on circles
2. they are actually modified stock cars (the way NASCAR is supposed to be)
3. it's just plain awesome racing

geekdiggy
02-21-2004, 08:21 PM
i don't know who's actually going to care about nascar seeing as it's the worst form of motorsport on the planet

gigdy
02-22-2004, 12:58 AM

The US has Speed Touring car which is like DTM in that respect. I believe it is far better that NASCAR for two reasons:

Dont like nascar but they do race atleast 1 road track. Walkins Glenn (NY woohoo). None the less im sure the right hand turns there confuse them.

SFDMALEX
02-22-2004, 10:45 AM

Dont like nascar but they do race atleast 1 road track. Walkins Glenn (NY woohoo). None the less im sure the right hand turns there confuse them.

The race at watkins glen and infenion raceway.

oscargarza88
02-22-2004, 04:47 PM
Sorry for doing this in a Nascar thread, but FUCK FUCKING NASCAR.

i support u
its boring and i think it doesnt take as much skill as f1 or german dtm

geekdiggy
02-22-2004, 09:22 PM
^^^everyone can agree with that but it's kinda beating a dead horse

akumapc
03-13-2004, 01:54 PM
Nascar: the AOL of racing.

SFDMALEX
03-13-2004, 02:24 PM

lol. Thats the first time I hear this one.

AlienDB7
03-13-2004, 02:29 PM
You guys heard about the new IMAX-3D film on nascar? Heard about it on TV, looks promising, not sure if I'm going to watch it though.

SFDMALEX
03-13-2004, 02:42 PM
You guys heard about the new IMAX-3D film on nascar? Heard about it on TV, looks promising, not sure if I'm going to watch it though.

OMG. You gotta be kidding me. And what exacrly are they going to show in that movie?

Garretts_turbo
03-14-2004, 05:51 PM
woohoo! lets hear a big hooray for restrictor plates!!!
ugh....nascar <<grimace>>
i think its sorta funny that toyota got into NASCAR trucks racing. they already had a damn nice reputation, why go lower than potential??? oh, wait, so more fat american men will buy THIER trucks....yeehaw....

X-ale
03-14-2004, 10:18 PM
None the less im sure the right hand turns there confuse them.

lol :)

LOL :D

SFDMALEX wrote:

OMG. You gotta be kidding me. And what exacrly are they going to show in that movie?

My guess is a lot of left turns......

LMAO :lol:

SPAD
04-28-2004, 03:35 PM
NASCAR IS NOT FUCKING RACING! IT IS PUTTING A BUNCH OF THE SAME CARS ON A TRACK AND SEEING WHO HAPPENS TO BE IN 1ST WHEN THE RACE IS OVER.
SORRY BUT FUCK NASCAR!!!!!!!!

sads
05-28-2004, 02:58 AM
Who Cares Nascar seems to only be watched by hicks