PDA

View Full Version : Positive Feedback

The Collector
07-22-2003, 08:17 PM
Even if I do give back something positive, how will you know I have done this, and how long or how much positive feedback do I need to put in before you deem me worth to download. And what sort of things are postive things, so if their is a forum topic concerning 10 inch long hammers and I comment that my middle finger on my left hand is half the length of one of those hammers, would you deem that appropriate as positive feedback? If not , please suggest something for me to work with.

Jabba
07-22-2003, 08:32 PM
are you honestly serious ?

666fast
07-22-2003, 08:41 PM
heh, LOL!

Just be yourself dude. Join in on existing conversations. Be funny without being an absolute idiot. Although, idiots are funny.
Once you get to download the videos, make sure to post a reply in the correct forum section. Just type out what you thought about the video, a review. You give something positive back by being a regular member here. Just popping, downloading the vids and dissappearing is a good way to get banned. hang around and join in the discussions, that would be good start. But for the love of god, don't post a reply in every single thread saying you agree or disagree. Make sure you have something usefull to add to the conversation.

Just kick back and have fun.

And for future reference, every single on of your threads could have been contained in one thread. There is no reason to keep making threads on the same topic. Meaning, if you need more help, post it here, don't make another thread.

gis
07-23-2003, 07:07 AM
LMAO,when jabba said post some funny comments,i see u made a start on that RIGHT away.

nut yeah 666fast is right,jabba wants u to be involved,mix with everyone,u see all the topics on here,read them,reply,giv your thoughts

dont just make 1 post every year,just so u think u can get the vids.get invloved

possessed_beaver
07-23-2003, 12:39 PM
u could start arguments and fights, that would be funny
basicley act yourself join in on conversations adding you're opion's personal experances ect.

jon_s
07-23-2003, 01:34 PM
loooooooooool u nut!! hehehehe.

It is not hard mate. I have just joined. I have not asked for access yet. Post some picture of lovely ladies and you whould be well on your way lol

sportVeloce
07-24-2003, 10:27 AM
Damn that guy is funny. Your saying be funny.... i think thats funny what he said... about the hammer and finger... actually; damn dude.. im starting to worry about you!

And what the hell do you collect??? or shouldnt I ask?!?!? :roll: