PDA

View Full Version : T-Bird is back!

T-Bird
05-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Hey guys I'm back. I'm sure a lot of you do remember me it hasn't been that long. I've been so busy with work and life it's been crazy.

I have a lot of new things to talk about, where to start...

Well the company I work for (second in command) is growing too fast for us to keep up with. I work for www.protegegarage.com and we specialize in modern Mazda performance and dabble in the rotary game sometimes.

I've got a new car well not new but you get the idea. I'll post up pics of that soon enough. It's an 85 RX-7.

I'm buying a new house. yeah just for myself.

well hopefully I can find time to start getting active on here again.

enzoferrari
05-27-2008, 05:06 PM
I dont remenber u but WECOME BACK,gratz on the new car and the house!looking foward for the pics of the car.

nthfinity
05-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Mega congrats Zach, after the Auto show, I knew you were going to keep heading into some pretty amazing things :)

Now, to find time to get to Chicago... I'd love to see what you guys are doing there!

HeilSvenska
05-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Welcome back.

Jabba
05-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Welcome back, and nice to see an old face back again.

T-Bird
05-27-2008, 06:44 PM
yeah been a while. I'm actually getting kind of overwhelmed with all the shit going on around here. In the past month I've built 3 custom turbo setups, 4 Built motors, countless Wiring harnesses, installed big turbos on a few cars, not to mention all the internet and phone sales we are doing. Our international sales are through the roof especially Australia, England and Canada. We more than doubled business in the past year.

Haven't got a house yet but avidly looking! And trying to find a good daily driveable car.

styla21
05-28-2008, 07:51 PM
I saw your post in another thread, and nearly commented "havn't seen you in a while!".
Glad you're back, welcome (again!). :-)

Mattk
05-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Welcome back, mate! Good to hear things are going well.

Vansquish
06-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Welcome back...I think the last time I can definitely place having talked to you was at NAIAS/karting like...2 years ago...glad to hear things are going well for you and best of luck finding a house...it's a buyer's market right now, but property values are falling like a rock...(or at least they are around here).

5vz-fe
06-02-2008, 01:07 AM
It's been a while.....welcome back!