PDA

View Full Version : Noob

bluedemon
05-25-2008, 07:55 PM
Hey, I'm from Colorado and a huge fan of Top Gear, and recently got into F1 this year, found this site while trying to get round 6 downloaded. I'm into cars as well, I have a "riced" out tuner civic and a jeep wrangler. Looking forward to hanging around here.

styla21
05-25-2008, 08:49 PM
I've never heard some so open about owning a "riced" out car! Glad you're an F1 fan - lot of stuff around here to keep you amused and informed :-) Welcome!

bluedemon
05-25-2008, 09:10 PM
I've never heard some so open about owning a "riced" out car! Glad you're an F1 fan - lot of stuff around here to keep you amused and informed :-) Welcome!

Ha yeah well its got a full body kit, big wing and not a whole lot of engine upgrades, so a lot of people think its rice but I don't really care all that much, I like it and its more of a show car and fun.

Yeah I don't know why it took me so long to become an F1 fan but I defiantly like the new rule of no computer aids in the cars so the drivers actually have to drive. The first stage was crazy.

Mattk
05-26-2008, 01:44 AM
Welcome aboard. I admire your courage in admitting you own a ricer on a forum full of car lovers! That word is almost anathema here!