System
04-30-2008, 12:52 AM
http://www.motorworld.net/pictures/coolwall/241.jpg

toffytofik
04-30-2008, 06:12 AM
Oh, the jelly bean! :D

Mattk
05-06-2008, 09:15 AM
The only people ever seen driving Supras are gangsters or wannabe gangsters. Seriously uncool.

pagani
05-06-2008, 11:10 AM
The coolest japanese car of the 90's

Erez
05-06-2008, 11:38 AM
very very cool..8-)

HeilSvenska
05-06-2008, 12:02 PM
The coolest japanese car of the 90's
That's not saying much. :-P

RC45
05-06-2008, 03:30 PM
A great GT cruiser, quite underpowered stock and very under appreciated until it starred in Fast n Furious.... after which it became loathed by serious car fans - because in the day and age, th only Supras out there are riced up bits of crap, or 15,658bhp turbo freaks that have no practical use any more - except the 15,000hp Supra runs 10.8s instead of 10.9 like the 1000hp Supra ;)

04RCSTI
05-06-2008, 03:33 PM
it wasnt under appreciated before the movie came out....the reason they used it in the movie is because Supras had a long history of being power monsters. Dont be mad at them just cause its easy to make hp and half of the tuned ones will smoke you on a highway run ;)

T-Bird
05-06-2008, 07:44 PM
it wasnt under appreciated before the movie came out....the reason they used it in the movie is because Supras had a long history of being power monsters. Dont be mad at them just cause its easy to make hp and half of the tuned ones will smoke you on a highway run ;)

I doubt it man his car is wicked powerful.

RC45
05-06-2008, 07:51 PM

I would hazard a guess I was driving and appreciating the Toyota Celica, Celica Supra and Supra long before you even had a drivers license.

And Supras have a pretty short history of making monster power, the cars were not cheap to mod when new, and not that many were modded in the first year or 2 of sales.

But then again, to someone new to cars I guess the 1990's do seem like ancient history ;)

I doubt it man his car is wicked powerful.

Nah - he is right, all those 10.9s 1200hp automatic transmission Supras will smoke me on a freeway run from 100 to 180, but sadly will barely be able to keep up on an slightly curved offramp ;)

04RCSTI
05-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I would hazard a guess I was driving and appreciating the Toyota Celica, Celica Supra and Supra long before you even had a drivers license.

And Supras have a pretty short history of making monster power, the cars were not cheap to mod when new, and not that many were modded in the first year or 2 of sales.

But then again, to someone new to cars I guess the 1990's do seem like ancient history ;)

I would absolutely agree. Just like you said, it depends on what you think is "recent" since supras have been making monster power since the 90's....thats AT LEAST 8 years, I know it was before 98...so thats at least 10 years. 10 years is almost half my life ;) so youre right, its ancient history hehe. Good thing there are written records of things so really what took you 10 years to live and learn took me about 20 minutes to read or see. I'm sure the 70's and early 80's were way cool though..I'm jealous.

Nah - he is right, all those 10.9s 1200hp automatic transmission Supras will smoke me on a freeway run from 100 to 180, but sadly will barely be able to keep up on an slightly curved offramp ;)

Yes, sadly, most supra owners have that straight line craze thing going, unfortunately so is the case with a lot of the domestics like the mustangs and vettes. Also true for a lot of other imports like Evos and STI's, which really makes no sense to me considering we have to shift into 5th to get down the quarter.. Buy a GTO or something along those lines if you want to go straight fast.

refaat33
05-07-2008, 03:36 PM
was good as a movie star , and there it should stay .
I don't like it , seriously uncool .

Vansquish
05-09-2008, 03:17 PM
As fast as a Ferrari Testarossa (up to a point), but there's been a hell of a lot too much rice added to this burner.

Mattk
05-09-2008, 10:32 PM
As fast as it is, it looks like shit and has a bad reputation, therefore seriously uncool.

Pokiou
07-22-2008, 12:29 AM
I like it.. i always have... had mates with once mildly tuned.. GREAT cars.. cant beat the WRX GC8 up hill and downhill around twisty roads.

xbeakerx
07-22-2008, 12:32 AM
subzero, hands down... a great Japanese sports car!