PDA

View Full Version : The Batman Rice Van - Wooden Ferrari

gat
07-17-2003, 05:49 AM
http://www.topgear.com/content/fun_stuff/carbage/01/02/image_01.gif

One of (we think) Mazda's finest, snapped en route in Kobe...

http://www.topgear.com/content/fun_stuff/carbage/01/03/image_01.gif

Believe it or not, this is a one-off (thank God) replica of a Ferrari, based on a VW Beetle floorpan and made of wood. Well, so claims its maker...

http://www.topgear.com/content/fun_stuff/carbage/01/04/image_01.gif

Just a blatant idiot...

novass
07-17-2003, 06:42 AM
wtf....is that first one for real?!

666fast
07-17-2003, 01:10 PM
Well, the first two are fucking pathetic. The third one is obviously a joke, and I think it's funny! :lol:

tekwar
07-18-2003, 11:30 AM
japanese people are the best, they are just brilliant artist...lol

draak666
07-19-2003, 08:47 AM
If I would open my garage door in the morning and I would be looking at one of those cars, I'd laugh myself silly and be in a good mood all day long. They're brilliant.

(Obviously, there would have to be a M3 parked next to 'em, in case I was planning to actually go out there and drive on the streets...)

troskap
07-19-2003, 01:41 PM
Saw the first picture, and went, 'WTF'? Is that the Pokemon-mobile, or something? Or did some careless giant rabbit that lived next to some nuclear powerplant decide to mate with some poor schmuck of a van. Cripes.

possessed_beaver
07-19-2003, 01:56 PM
that first and second cars should be shot
but the 3rd one is a joke, so im willing 2 laugh at it..

cho_888
08-02-2003, 09:36 AM
i saw a picture oof a wooden F50 model, however i cant remmeber where[/img]

sbbs
08-03-2003, 01:26 PM
1st pic - imagine the downforce it creates at 50km/h, hehehe... very unique. Maybe the owner is from auto designing school or something like that.

2nd pic - nice to do as a hobby. Hehehe...

3rd pic - Hahaha... talking about the uses of wood. Nice two-tone finish. I think the owner is a carpenter. Correct me if I'm wrong.

sportVeloce
08-04-2003, 10:07 AM
1) The first one.. damn thats cool! How many looks would you get in that??? Someone obviously loves their fiberglass. Damn that thing is awesome... women love funny guys... you would have to be a funny guy to drive that! :D

2) Mmm... :shock: whos the guy with the thick glasses. Damn, that thing is more than ugly. At least the first one (bat mobile) was half artistic and obviously aimed at people with a good sense of humor. This one is just plain wrong. 308 Ferrari... mmm.. NO. Its not even a nice try. There should be laws against this type of thing. Its like burning the flag or something...

3) Ok, lets get something straight: You never - ever use wood on the exterior of a car. Ok, so if you are so stupid enough to break this golden rule that was enacted to ensure there is some small chance of you getting a date with something at least sub-human... then you MUST at the very least Paint it some stupid color to ensure you are the "funny guy"... not the guy that "loves wood" -> not a nice tag for a hetrosexual male to carry...

Fleischmann
12-30-2003, 10:22 AM
damn...where do these people come from ???

corvette97
12-30-2003, 02:54 PM
those shits are ugly for sure 0X

jpatino03
12-30-2003, 07:57 PM
I kinda like the Japanese van...I've seen stuff from their interiors and they're usually pretty cool on the inside too. The other two are appalling though.