PDA

View Full Version : Just got Logitech Momo. Now what's a good game to get?

XyKo
07-17-2003, 02:25 AM
Damn, I"m so boring these days. I need a good game to test out my momo. Games I tried are, F1 Challenge - Good with wheel but spins alot when gas, LFS- Drift like crazy with KB, now it's so hard to even hold still or drift.

Games I'm currently downloading.
Colin Mcrae Rally 3
Midnight Club Racing 2

Anyone tried those two games I'm downloading yet?

noosee
07-17-2003, 02:48 AM
EA's F1 2002 with FIA GT cars add on is the best game to try.
cars like GT Vipers, GT2 Porsches and even BMW M3s are available.

novass
07-17-2003, 06:28 AM
i had both those games. they are pretty good. Mcraes rally is fun, its more or less a simulator whereas Midnight Club had an arcade feeling. but if your bored and gettin them for free they should be pretty entertaining

Ziploc
07-17-2003, 08:07 AM
lfs.racesimcentral.com :)

SFDMALEX
07-17-2003, 11:43 AM
EA's F1 2002 with FIA GT cars add on is the best game to try.
cars like GT Vipers, GT2 Porsches and even BMW M3s are available.

Please dont call em games. F12002, GTR2002 and F1C9902 are racing simulators not games. It hurts when you call it a game.

Nemisis8u
07-17-2003, 08:28 PM
A a friend of mine burneda copy of Midnight Club 2 and of all things wrote the name of the have on the cd in pen. Now you cant see the name of the game on the read side of the CD. I heard its pretty good but you cant mod cars. I have A logitech Formula Force GP... Yours is much better then mine. Want to trade. Any who I really like Ralli Sport Challenge. As the name suggests its Ralli Type racing. Pretty cool game.

Nemisis8u
07-17-2003, 08:28 PM
A a friend of mine burned a copy of Midnight Club 2 and of all things wrote the name of the have on the cd in pen. Now you cant see the name of the game on the read side of the CD. I heard its pretty good but you cant mod cars. I have A logitech Formula Force GP... Yours is much better then mine. Want to trade. Any who I really like Ralli Sport Challenge. As the name suggests its Ralli Type racing. Pretty cool game.

Nemisis8u
07-17-2003, 08:29 PM
A a friend of mine burned a copy of Midnight Club 2 and of all things wrote the name of the have on the cd in pen. Now you cant see the name of the game on the read side of the CD. I heard its pretty good but you cant mod cars. I have A logitech Formula Force GP... Yours is much better then mine. Want to trade. Any who I really like Ralli Sport Challenge. As the name suggests its Ralli Type racing. Pretty cool game.

666fast
07-17-2003, 08:36 PM
:shock: How did you pull that off? :lol:

I recommend Live for Speed like Ziploc did. Excellent free game. Or you can buy it.

Nemisis8u
07-17-2003, 08:47 PM
:shock: How did you pull that off? :lol:

I recommend Live for Speed like Ziploc did. Excellent free game. Or you can buy it.

...........lol :oops: . How did I post the same thing 3 times even quoting my self..............ooooops :oops: Srry

maalox
07-17-2003, 09:30 PM
I have the Logitech Momo wheel as well (thanks to a very thoughtful gf). My fav is actually a PS2 game, the ubiquitous Gran Turismo 3. (Although you have to recalibrate it each time you start up, the wheel works fine on the PS2.)

aawil
07-17-2003, 10:53 PM
I have the same wheel. Im in a F1 racing league so Id recommend F1 Challenge 99-02. THe FF on Live for speed was pretty impressive to me. Probably the best i've felt. I usually don't use the FF.