PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the new schumacher? Raikkonen or Alonso.

yugo
01-28-2004, 12:08 PM
Fernando Alonso has been the most fast in Montemelo this weekend. The second was Schumacher. I like see Alonso with a Ferrari.

SFDMALEX
01-28-2004, 12:11 PM
There wont be a second Schumacher.

levensnevel
01-28-2004, 12:11 PM
If it's upto mr Montezemelo it will be Kimi the Iceman :idea:

Apac102
01-28-2004, 12:39 PM
Prolly Kimi. Good guy, but I hate him on West. It would be great if he drove for Ferrari or BMW.

ice
01-28-2004, 02:32 PM
Im gonna go with Kimi, but do not count out Fisichella. In fact, he will have a test later this season in a Ferrari. Also, Button would not be a bad choice, after some more grooming.

stradale
01-28-2004, 03:19 PM
I can't explain why, but It think it's Alonso. Somehow his good races leave more of an impression than Kimi's good races.

scubywrxr
01-28-2004, 03:23 PM
both alonso and kimi are quick , but u cannot call them shumies imho... much like u cannot call micheal the next Senna... they each have made their own legends :D

jeroen40
01-28-2004, 03:33 PM
I can't help it, but i don't like them both, button has a much better appearance, but if it comes down on the driving skilles....kimi.... :?

FerrariKiller
01-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Hopefully, there will never be another Schumacher. Racing is much more fun when a number of drivers have an equal chance of winning a race. What I want to see is 10 different drivers each win at least on race next season.

firdausasri
01-29-2004, 10:37 AM
I sincerely doubt Kimi or Fernando or Webber will have the same a dream package as what Michael has - natural talent (although not as good as Senna), tactician, team leader and mechanically sounds.

Ok, yes, both Kimi and Fernando have the skills and ability to do on the track as Michael does but knowing these young guns have much to learn mechanically, they seem to depend on their teammates on getting the setup right. On the other hand, Webber may not be as skillful as these youngsters but by looking how the team move up the ladder, improved motivation, testing experiences etc should have sums up his work.

Then, you may also count the people around him, he's the best because he only works with the best - Jean Todt, Rory, Brawn, and his teammate (may not have evenest in many terms but these two make the best combination, although nothing didn't come out without contreversy).

Given choice, I believe it's going to be Kimi has a slight upper edge than Fernando like Mika vs Michael in 1998-2000 while Webber will be another Coulthard.

spd
01-30-2004, 05:14 PM
There will never another Schmacher not even Ralf.

But who will be the next legendary driver we have yet to see, but I think anyone in F1 has the potential, for me I would say any of the following is capable:
Kimi, Alonso, Button and Webber :mrgreen:

porsche94
01-31-2004, 07:41 PM
i dont think there will be another shumacher, just like there cant be another mario andretti

Comrade Napoleon
02-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Go Kimiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

darthgoox
02-06-2004, 01:54 PM
I sincerely doubt Kimi or Fernando or Webber will have the same a dream package as what Michael has - natural talent (although not as good as Senna), tactician, team leader and mechanically sounds.

Ok, yes, both Kimi and Fernando have the skills and ability to do on the track as Michael does but knowing these young guns have much to learn mechanically, they seem to depend on their teammates on getting the setup right. On the other hand, Webber may not be as skillful as these youngsters but by looking how the team move up the ladder, improved motivation, testing experiences etc should have sums up his work.

Then, you may also count the people around him, he's the best because he only works with the best - Jean Todt, Rory, Brawn, and his teammate (may not have evenest in many terms but these two make the best combination, although nothing didn't come out without contreversy).

Given choice, I believe it's going to be Kimi has a slight upper edge than Fernando like Mika vs Michael in 1998-2000 while Webber will be another Coulthard.

judging by wat firdausasri said, then when it comes to the whole package then Kimi would haf an advantage as McLaren has won championships as recently as 1999 whereas Alonso' team last won a championship in 1995. this recent win tht McLaren has might be helpful in helping them do better than Renault...

hwe
02-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Second, you ment third - forgot about Ralf ? :wink:

There wont be a second Schumacher.

I agree, don't think there will be. If any should come close of the two mentioned, I'd put money on Alonso.

Devil999r
02-10-2004, 10:51 AM
For me is Raikonnen!!!!

But his car is a sheet!!

FERRARI FOREVER!!!!!!

SamuraiGti
02-10-2004, 10:57 AM
Kimi for me!

I don't like Schumacher! I hate him...

kteo2003
02-11-2004, 07:20 AM
maybe i am wrong but i think schumacher is not evaluated as should be...some people make him god but in fact i don't think that is coorrect...the god was only one.....senna and there is no doubt about that...
schumacher is the product of the todays formula 1....has the best car the best friend(boss of F1)....all these makes him god....i don'say that doesn't have talent but he is not a god...
gods are other that drove formulas as they should...with a lot of oversteer at 150mph....see videos of gill villneuve of senna of alezi...these are gods not schumacher that to win could do everything...see what he tried to do at villneuve at 93 if i remember correct...
and in all big one to one didn'make such great things...see the one to one with montoya hakkinnen....

NYCHonda
02-11-2004, 02:52 PM
My choice would be Raikkonen too.

Balls
02-12-2004, 11:45 PM
alonso...

hirari
02-13-2004, 01:08 PM
I'm gonna go with Alonso. Kimi is quite good though. I think we gonna witness the battle between these two in the coming years of F1.

ravenpaua
02-14-2004, 11:28 AM
Alonso could be the new Schumacher, because of his latin temperament will be more a fighter, like Schumi or Senna.

t-maxx
02-15-2004, 04:02 AM
how can you say like shumi or senna, senna was latino not shumi, if shumi wasnt such a dirty driver people would have more respect for him. senna wasnt the cleanest driver either but the circumstances were different.

anyway, kimi will be the next big thing.