System
01-27-2008, 08:12 PM
http://www.motorworld.net/pictures/coolwall/215.jpg

rave426
01-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Garbage.

silentm
01-29-2008, 04:05 PM
wow an actually good looking benz i like :)

pilotvtm
01-29-2008, 05:50 PM
i like the front,but the back of the car is horrible!:scared::chair:

HeilSvenska
01-29-2008, 06:29 PM
For people who can't afford the new C-Class, which is now a really good car. Not only that, most buyers won't even know that it's based on the old C-Class... And it's ugly past the A-pillar because it's pretty much the same crappy C-Class Coupe it's always been.

Jacques_JDM
07-31-2008, 02:09 PM
For people who can't afford the new C-Class, which is now a really good car. Not only that, most buyers won't even know that it's based on the old C-Class... And it's ugly past the A-pillar because it's pretty much the same crappy C-Class Coupe it's always been.

From my understanding the entry level CLC, which comes with a standard petrol engine, standard parking sensors, Bluetooth , prewired for an in-car phone, single CD audio, combined cloth/ Faux leather trim, multi-function display, cruise control, dual zone air conditioning, rain sensing wipers, fog lamps, heated door mirrors, 17-inch alloy wheels, tyre pressure warning system and full sized spare....all that for an entry level price of $49,900.00, That's a $16,975.00 difference between the $32,975.00 entry level C-class..

Another $4,000.00 will buy you full Artico upholstery(Faux leather), alloy pedals, Bi-Xenon headlamps, speed sensitive power steering.. which ups the price to $53,900.00

And if the customer wants a full electric seat adjustment, mutli-zone air conditioning, maple timber trim, and a panoramic glass roof, and plus all the other standard options. they will have to pay a hefty $58,900.00 price tag..the CLC's competitor the 135i-Series fully loaded with other options is still cheaper @ $54,029.00..heck all the CLCs competitors are cheaper.

I think the CLC is definetly a excellent looking car, to bad it wont be availabe to the US market. the onlydownside to this car is the base and fully loaded prices and the peformance. I rather would have the BMW 135I which is cheaper and double the peformance.

..So no this car isnt the C-class sedan's budget car..if you ask me the C-class sedan is for people who cant afford the CLC.

I rate the CLC a 7.5 out of 10.

This car is 100% Cool.