PDA

View Full Version : How to use DAP?

Imre
01-27-2004, 06:39 AM
I d/l DAP but i don`t have a clue how to use it.Can somebody help me?

Imre@don`t know nothing about computers.

TT
01-27-2004, 06:48 AM
Impossible to go wrong.. usually when you see a link you right click on it and choose "download with DAP".. the a window will pop up and you can "download later" or "start download".. if you choose the first option, the url ends up in the queue and you can queue as many urls as you wish.. clicking the second of course the download will start... then in the options you can choose how many simultaneous download to run and also how many connection to the site you'd like to establish (max 7) (in the "connection" menu into the options for both settings)

Fleischmann
01-27-2004, 10:46 AM
DAP is very straight forward...just press 'Url'---->'Add Url'. It will start downloading the file. Then, if you pause the download, you can continue later, by right clicking on the file in the queue and pressing "start download". AS simple as that :)

Anile8er
01-27-2004, 10:52 AM
does anyone use getright besides me? ive used it for years and iv found it to be better then dap

Evo
01-28-2004, 04:51 PM
I use to use Getright.. but it use to give me a heck lot of trouble.... So Tried DAP and it is more stable.. and it's simple.. .