PDA

View Full Version : reventon replica

a007apl
12-21-2007, 08:05 AM
YouTube

volkoff
12-21-2007, 08:36 AM
I may be wrong but buying this would be like buying a cheap rolex replica - "same $15000 look for 15 bucks".
This car is not only the look, it also the performance and the quality. I doubt that "only you will know the difference" - any person capabell of notice the diference between the noise of a 650 hp lambo v12 and some poor toyota engine, will know. And that means - everybody will know.
And there is another point, if you are some billioner, you shouldt care about that, but if you are not - how, for god sake, did you supously got that car?
So in the end there only one use for that replica - get some dump blondes, but for that you can get a real car, and Im pretty shure it will be cheaper than this like_a_chinese_rolex_lambo_kitcar.

But I have to admit the look is quite nice, for a fake.

Stoopie
12-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Lol the pictures of the 'replica' that the video is showing in the end are clearly from the original Reventón

DI48LO
12-22-2007, 12:21 PM
This video shows a real Reventon. Is this what they call "scam"?

tospok
12-22-2007, 08:14 PM
How stupid, its all real reventon except for 1:08-1:16 part. I wonder where they found those parts from reventon assembly. If they could build such high quality fiberglass replicas, they could very well build some carbon fiber stuff, and build a real chasis.