PDA

View Full Version : couple of jokes..................

leinad111
07-15-2003, 09:24 AM
Barbie and G.I. Joe

A little girl goes up to Santa and says, "Santa, for Christmas I want a Barbie and a G.I. Joe."

"Why is that, little girl?" asks Santa. "Don't you know that Barbie comes with Ken, not G.I. Joe?"

"No Santa," says the little girl. "Barbie cums with G.I. Joe - she fakes it with Ken."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biker Joke

This biker had a harley davidson and to stop the engine from rusting he coated it in vaseline.

He went to his girlfriend's house to meet her parents.

The parents had a rule, whoever talked during dinner had to do the dishes.

The biker decided to have a bit of fun so he decided to fuck his girlfreind right there on the spot.

No one did anything so he fucked his girlfriend's mom right there on the spot.

Still no one did nothing. then it started to rain so the biker got out his pot of vaseline to coat his engine and the father said "Ah Fuck it...I'll do the dishes!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Catholic Priest and the Janitor
A catholic priest had just finished his sermon and was heading towards the confessional booth, when nature called. He look around frantically for another priest to cover for him, but the only person around was the janitor.

"Janitor, please, you've got to help me," begged the priest, " I'm supposed to be in confession and I've really got to go to the bathroom." The janitor was confused on what the priest was asking him. He argued, " I'm only the janitor, i don't know anything about being a priest." The priest handed him a piece of paper. "Here, this is a list of hail mary's, just give the certain amount of hail mary's necessary, you'll do fine."

The janitor did as the priest asked, and he found that it wasn't that hard. He eventually got the hang of it, two hail mary's here, three there. Then one came that really stumped him, there was nothing on the list telling him how many hail mary's to give for what the person in the confessional booth had just confessed to.

The janitor saw a sunday school boy walking past the booth and poked his head out. "Hey kid!" The janitor whispered. The child, not knowing what to think of the janitor being in the confessional booth, asked, "What are you doing in there?" "The priest is in the bathroom, he asked me to cover for him, look you gotta help me, what do you get for anal sex?"

The kid smiled, and replied, "That's easy, a Coke and two snicker bars"

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

robruf
07-15-2003, 02:10 PM
sweet jokes, I really liked the second one about the biker.