PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto Vice City MULTIPLAYER !!!!

Anonymous
07-15-2003, 03:50 AM
:shock: You guys are gunna go gaa gaa's here when ya hear what I got ta tell ya..... Yes I got the complete game 2 cd's works fantastic.
But.... I also got the MULTIPLAYER CONVERSION !!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I have the tournament server mod and clients mod !!!! Read reports that its still getting completed but as it is you can run up to 6 people in a game, the guys doing the mod say it is a total blast to get 4-6 guys in a game and have street races running people over and fighting !!!!!! It sounds freakin BADASS!!!! I'm going to get werkin on getting a server going asap. The mod is in german so I may need a bit of help with the destructions if google dont clarify it.
Yes you can play with a KB but a cheapo game pad works best. I use a thrustmaster firestorm analog 2 cost 18 bucks looks alot like a PS analog works great!

Get yer poopy together guys this is gunna be a blast n a half!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P runnin round like a nutter beating people up stealin shit is killer!!!
already got 200mb of mp3's in it YEEEHAAAAA :P :P :P

Anonymous
07-15-2003, 03:52 AM
The Good KH Gauranteed files are FLT-VCA.BIN.exe and FLT-VCB.BIN.exe
Just remove the .exe when you get them and I used CDMage to make a .cue file and burned it onto CD's works killer you also need a NO-CD exe which the one with the files didnt work but I got one that did I can put it on the site if you need it. :P :P :P :P

novass
07-15-2003, 04:56 AM
Oh man thats awesome!!!! you fuckin rule Krazy!!! Vice City multiplayer.......this is gonna be fun!!

Finally mass mayhem :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i cant wait this is gonna be like video gang-bangin LOL

Anile8er
07-15-2003, 06:22 AM
Fuk ! woohoo tell me when u get it going

gis
07-15-2003, 08:02 AM
awesome,that will be great,multiplayer vice city,get some street racing goin and stuff,this will be great if u get it goin KH

Ziploc
07-15-2003, 09:20 AM
sweet !

i have GTA3 and VC allready :D

Anonymous
07-15-2003, 12:24 PM
http://www.gtat.org/downloads.html

This is a US version the german one wouldn't run. You need ver 1.1 to get online.

:P Heres the place to get the files... I havent tried it yet but will soon. Had to try out a NUDE mod I found :shock: :shock: LMAO it was cool as hell, most of the peds are re-drawn and "enhanced" WooHoo they look prety dam good. Some even look doable :P Hahahahahahahah but it's for a german version and crashes the game after about 5 minutes so I took it out :cry:

interceptor_01
07-15-2003, 12:35 PM
hoooooolllllyyyy

there should be one already for gta 3 which suxxx big times i think

but it would be damn cool, its one of the best games ever.....and without multiplayer :cry:

Anonymous
07-15-2003, 09:19 PM
YES IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! WoooooHooooo!!!!!!

666fast
07-15-2003, 11:10 PM
http://www.gtat.org/downloads.html

This is a US version the german one wouldn't run. You need ver 1.1 to get online.

:P Heres the place to get the files... I havent tried it yet but will soon. Had to try out a NUDE mod I found :shock: :shock: LMAO it was cool as hell, most of the peds are re-drawn and "enhanced" WooHoo they look prety dam good. Some even look doable :P Hahahahahahahah but it's for a german version and crashes the game after about 5 minutes so I took it out :cry:

Is it the Client setup file we should be downloading?
I'm getting the two VC files off of Kazaa right now (it's really slow though, no one is sharing, bastards)

I want to play online, but I'm not that good with computers, so all the help you could provide Krazy, is very welcome!

Anonymous
07-16-2003, 03:53 AM
:P Heh we all started off teh same way.... so sure any kinda help getting yer stuff goin.. NP ! I remember all too well learning all this shit most of it from teh "elite" game hacker doods over at multiplayercheats.de, which basicly means I was called nOOb and worse alot and either given the wrong info or NO info so the big shots could have a laff at my expense.

So I understand how frustrating it can get, the main reason I like to help peeps ta see that :P when tehy get it werkin !!! Nothin worse than struggling when someone who knows EXACTLY what is wrong sits by and watches and laffs but don't help out :cry: I have a very distinct HATEDRED for jackasses like that...

Yes, the client is the correct one. And its a VERY TRICKY bastard teh get werkin properly in its current youngish form. But no worries, I spoke to the coders and teh 2.o version is due out any day with loads of fixes and a better installer.

Because all this stuff is home grown and very fresh it's not the easiest stuff in teh world to install.

If need be I'll write a step by step how to on it. The guys are German and because of it the instructions are a bit hazy. Never fear tho KH did it and was havin a ball fite'in n robbin n shootin and wreckin shit. The chat system is a bit rough.... its a IRC client LOL but it works... gotta give credit where its due.

Taking a game not designed for multiplay and making it do just that is one hell of a undertaking...... Fekking Rockstar games should be paying these boyz.... :shock:

666fast
07-16-2003, 04:12 AM
Rockstar shouldn't have to pay them, they should have done it in the first place!

If you could type out a step by step tutorial to get it installed, that would be awesome. I'm still downloading the VC files, damn non sharing pricks.
I appreciate your help! :D

Anile8er
07-16-2003, 11:50 PM
for the .cue file all u do is put

FILE "flt-vca.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

into a txt file and rename it .cue

should work with all game isos and just replace the file name with the iso u need burnt

Anile8er
07-17-2003, 01:09 AM
Hey KH i need the 1st cd anyway u can get it to me? mine has some type of curruption