PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jabba.. Heres that Lambo Vid :D

Anonymous
07-14-2003, 03:11 PM
I managed to rip the stream to a file! It's 12.7mb Hope I got the right one LOL http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/mv49-lambo_wmt_adsl.asf

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Jabba
07-14-2003, 03:41 PM
GREAT WORK !!! you made my day....cheers man.....:D

Anonymous
07-14-2003, 05:18 PM
Right on! :P Were you able to get it from that link? I'm trying a new server so I don't have the 10 connect bs from MS. Kinda curious how it went. So far I havent had any of the cannot connect too many user shit or http://kitty-killers.no-ip.com/redx.jpg shit rofl
Learned some new tricks too... WMM 8.0 is what got it.

Here's a link for the gizmo that worked the magic.... has great instructions and actually works with Windows Media Player. Dam Cool stuff. http://www.netfor2.com/WMR80.zip

It blows asfrecorder right off the map.... :P

robruf
07-14-2003, 06:17 PM
That is one sweet looking car, I really liked the beginning sequence in NYC. It sounds great as well, personally, I think that it may even look better than the Murcielago and it may be faster accelerating as well. Thanks alot for the vid KH.

Jabba
07-14-2003, 06:18 PM
yes thats what I am hoping...and I am very excited about it....

Jabba
07-14-2003, 06:39 PM
thanks again Krazy H....for bringing that baby home...it was well worth all your trouble and a truly great video !!! :D

Anonymous
07-14-2003, 07:53 PM
Cool. So I assume it worked ok. It's handing something out to someone, has a constant 350Kbs going out almost all morning :P

SFDMALEX
07-14-2003, 11:33 PM
I dont know about this one. Its to audi. Look at the pedals, look at that centre console. Doesnt look like lamborgihini. The looks are OK, but its not exotic enough. Same with the Murc. The last true Lambo, was the Diablo. Thats a fucking lambo. This is something else IMO. Is this car AWD btw?

TT
07-15-2003, 04:42 AM
Sure, the Gallardo is AWD

Jabba
07-15-2003, 04:50 AM
the new Lamborghinis dont have the same drama as the old ones...I mean the Diablo really is like riding an angry bull...it still makes me sweat everytime I enter it.... and turn the key...like your about to pilot an aircraft or something...upon first starting it...it kinda sounds like a small light aircraft as well....and you kinda taxi it out onto a nice big open road...before you can get it out of 1st really....I think the Gallarado will be more of a get in and goto wherever you want to kinda car....looks great fun though... :o

novass
07-15-2003, 04:51 AM
Thanks Krazy! It looks more like a small Mclaren then a Lambo, but it is still a badass car. i would love to own one.

interceptor_01
07-15-2003, 01:01 PM
thx for posting m8, will check it tou

360modena
05-30-2004, 04:59 PM
:? broken link too late

Anonymous
05-30-2004, 05:14 PM

LATE.................... LATE!!! :lol: the last post in the thread was about 11 months ago... and the award for biggest understatement of the year goes to.......... 360modena :lol: But seriously this has to be one of the oldest threads ever revived you deserve a medal :wink:

This really cracked me up thanks for the entertainment mate!!!!!!!!!!

**EDIT** this reminds me the 1 year aniversary of JW is nearly here i believe we should do something to celebrate :D

jon_s
05-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Funny thing was, KH is/was online......he returns!! :lol:

TT
05-30-2004, 05:25 PM

Dude shit are you kidding us?!?!?!?!?!?

Jabba
05-30-2004, 08:19 PM

LATE.................... LATE!!! :lol: the last post in the thread was about 11 months ago... and the award for biggest understatement of the year goes to.......... 360modena :lol: But seriously this has to be one of the oldest threads ever revived you deserve a medal :wink:

This really cracked me up thanks for the entertainment mate!!!!!!!!!!

**EDIT** this reminds me the 1 year aniversary of JW is nearly here i believe we should do something to celebrate :D

Laughing my fuckin ass off !!! what a classic !!!