PDA

View Full Version : Australian Grand Prix

cho_888
01-20-2004, 01:49 AM
This yeah is a very special year, because i have very very special tickets to this spectacular event. The man who is the chair man of fosters Australia lives in the penthouse of the building we have our appartment in.
He has given us 3 VIP pit lane tickets to the Grand pirx.

There will be plenty of fine photos for you all to because my dad and cusin (from the states) are bringing there cameras and they are no ordinary camera's.
At the same time as this is the Motor show so should be good time.

possessed_beaver
01-20-2004, 02:09 PM
U FUCKING SLUT I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!
hahah jjks dude, more envious, enjoy aye!
my mate and i where going to drive over, and see it, but i think it's all but sold out.
im planing on going next year, but tickets and hotel room will be a slut, 2 get...

enjoy u lucky SOB!

scubywrxr
01-20-2004, 07:02 PM
U are one lucky bastard! - make sure u take a vid cam and a good digicam along to spoil us JW members :mrgreen:

yg60m
01-20-2004, 07:07 PM
You're lucky and i am waiting your photos with impatience. Enjoy the show, you are the "special reporter" :wink:

cho_888
01-20-2004, 07:18 PM
ok i will try and get my hands on a digital video camera but we are fine for photos.
Last year we didnt have a pit pass or anything like that, but here are the photos from last year.

http://h000625ee612c.ne.client2.attbi.com:81/perrycho/melbourne_motor_show_2003.htm

gto625
02-05-2004, 06:57 AM
I too will be going again this year and should be attending a McLaren meet & greet session that they hold for Computer Associates hierarchy and invited guests... there is normally a selection of technical staff and occassionally one of the drivers comes along... could prove interesting.

cho_888
02-07-2004, 06:28 AM
new devopments in teh ticket department! we got em and they kick ass! we get free clother and meals grog ect... pit pass and so on. the tickets and surposed to cost $1800 AUS each which is a lot!

sikx5
02-07-2004, 07:32 AM
Hey,
me and my bro's are driving down as well. we got pit pass and i think where sitting in the main grand stand, on the straight, will confirm later. but we got the tickets, cant wait, it will be mad. going to stay at a mates place :mrgreen: taking our digital video cam and still cam as well, taking the laptopy as well. Hope to see some nice cars, F50 on the list 8) . Anything to do around melbourne cho? i never been there.

SPEEDCORE
02-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Be my 5th time in arow at MelbGp, hope to one day make(afford) VIP pit passes. But doesnt matter where your sitting its always a great weekend with plenty of drinking :D and hot babes :D

levensnevel
02-22-2004, 05:21 AM
Here we go again :cry:
http://www.pitpass.com/news2/news.cfm?newsid=8674

bmwfreak
02-22-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm hopefully going to make it for the Malaysian GP again this year. This will be my second time, and I've been an F1 fan since, well, 1993.

I go to sit at the grandstand last year, but it was the opposite side, facing the support paddock rather than the actual pit lane (for those ofyou who knwo of Sepang's unique architecture).

I cant wait to go again. It'll be facing the pitlane for sure this year.

aldo
03-05-2004, 02:52 AM
it will be great to see the v8 supercars battle it out on such a great track
especially seeing russell ingal and mark skaife battle it out

aldo
03-05-2004, 02:54 AM
it will be great to see the v8 supercars battle it out on such a great track
especially seeing russell ingall and mark skaife battle it out